Fit Tower

mpina

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

As I live in Europe, I was thinking of buying the new tower and send it to a friend of mine that lives in the States and then he would send it to me.
But I want to know if it's possible to tell me the dimensions and the weight of the tower ( package ), so I can ask for quotes to different transport companies.

Thanks

Marta

Here is the answer to your question Marta,

Adjustable 10-level Fit Tower. This joint-friendly, versatile home gym system assembles quickly and easily. Features 10 adjustable levels for a customized workout and Foam Grip Cross Bar to ensure ultimate comfort. Sturdy steel construction. 350 lb. maximum user weight. Assembled size 36.2”L x 36.2”W x 53.7”H, 30.3 lbs.

The package weight about 14kg

You can find more info and eventually order from the site below.

http://fittower.com/shop/fit-tower-workout-system/

Hi Nathalie,
Thank you for your reply but I need the size of the package and the size that you gave me was the assembled size.

Hi Marta,
This is the customer service info for Fit Tower .......they will be able to answer your questions hopefully. Remember that Cathe.com isn't the supplier of this product. It is not being put together or shipped or customer serviced from her Headquarters in NJ. Cathe will be the expert to discuss your questions regarding the workouts itself & how the product is utilized I'm sure, but they aren't putting these together & putting them in boxes from what I understand.

1-800-443-9130
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST

Hi Marta,
This is the customer service info for Fit Tower .......they will be able to answer your questions hopefully. Remember that Cathe.com isn't the supplier of this product. It is not being put together or shipped or customer serviced from her Headquarters in NJ. Cathe will be the expert to discuss your questions regarding the workouts itself & how the product is utilized I'm sure, but they aren't putting these together & putting them in boxes from what I understand.

1-800-443-9130
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST

Hi Elsie,

Thank you. I also sent an email to them but got no reply...

I requested the info from Fit Tower Customer Service and got this reply today

Thank you for your inquiry! The dimensions of the unit in the shipping carton are (L X W X H): 45.3'' X 6.7" X 14.0". The shipping weight is approximately 36 pounds. If you have further questions, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Miriam

Fit Tower Customer Service

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.