Fit Tower and STS?

sunsdaughter

Cathlete
Hi Cathletes!
Been a while since I've been here...but I have a question. Can the Fit Tower be used for the STS series?
Thanks in advance!!

I asked that same question a few months ago on Cathe's Facebook page. It can be used for bench press but not as a squat rack. Here is the actual response that I received:
Can you please clarify what the bar bell hooks are? Does that mean i can use this as a squat rack for STS?
Like · Reply · September 9 at 10:58am
View 1 more reply

Cathe Friedrich
The Fit Tower is not designed to be used as a squat rack, but instead to be used as a bench press when combined with your step like we did in STS.

This is what I bought for STS and it is working well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-Adjustab...797567?hash=item3f5956c1bf:g:-AgAAOSw14xWIKkY

Also I had to buy a second bar and additional weights when I started Mesocycle 3 a few weeks ago. The weight was too heavy to lift on and off the bar going back and forth between bench press and back exercises (barbell rows and dead lifts). I got them at Play it Again Sports.

Hope that helps! You will love STS, it's the best series I've ever done. I'm in M3 week 3, almost done but will definitely do another cycle in 2017.

I got the original Fit Tower. I used it for STS. I use it for pull ups and chin ups and for bench press. I find it very useful.

This is what I bought for STS and it is working well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-Adjustab...797567?hash=item3f5956c1bf:g:-AgAAOSw14xWIKkY

Also I had to buy a second bar and additional weights when I started Mesocycle 3 a few weeks ago. The weight was too heavy to lift on and off the bar going back and forth between bench press and back exercises (barbell rows and dead lifts). I got them at Play it Again Sports.

Hope that helps! You will love STS, it's the best series I've ever done. I'm in M3 week 3, almost done but will definitely do another cycle in 2017.
I have just bought something like this so happy to hear it works well it hasnt arrived yet but cant wait

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.