Fit for T-day Saturday

Sugarbean

Cathlete
Hello All,
I've been struggling with my nasty cold, which seems to have come back again just when I thought it was getting better. I am resisting the antibiotics though. I've been running in the morning, 2-3 miles steady state vs. intervals, and my eating has been good, although it's probably b/c of the cold. I've lost 5.4 lbs in the past 2 weeks. I posted my list of questions last night and fell asleep before I could do a proper post :D. I hope everyone had a great week. 19 more days until T-day? Have a wonderful weekend,
Lisa

Hi, Lisa. I hope you're feeling better soon. Head colds are funny, aren't they? Sometimes they come and go real fast, and other times they just linger and linger! YUCKO! Great job on the weight loss these past 2 weeks!!!!!

I've had a very solid week as well, and don't want to lose the focus now that it's the weekend. I've got my fridge full of plenty of clean eats. My only real challenge will be tonight's Halloween party. But I'm taking a homemade garlic bean dip and baby carrots, so I'm going to try to stick to only that. The big problem is that it doesn't start till 8pm, which is when we usually wind down at home....in other words, by that time of the night I'm DONE eating! LOL Stay strong!

This morning's workout on the Nov rotation was a 50 minute run and Ab Hits. So I did iTread 14, which is 45 minutes and I added on 10 minutes somewhere in the middle by pausing it and just running, to make sure I got in the full 50 minutes. Then the abs.

Today's pretty quiet. Not much planned throughout the day....older DS has a project to put together and we'll probaly go visit my Grandmother (who's 96).

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

goodmoring ladies!

my butt is dragging this morning. I need to do yesterdays workout, and then todays too! does that still count as 2 workouts? LOL?

Eating was OK thursday and friday with a few exceptions, but my hip hurt a great deal last night, so I didn't feel like walking on the TM...

Lisa/S hope you feel better soon! being sick is tiresome especially if you can't seem to get rid of it! I was SO scared when I went traveling the past few weeks that I would get sick as last January I took a 3 day trip and came home with a full blown sinus and upper resp infection! I did NOT want to be sick again now, but I think the flu season is just getting started... knock on wood! At least you have some good results to show for it! I always lose weight when I'm sick and then am challenged to keep it off when I start feeling well! You have a better head start than I did last time I was sick, so here's (((hugs))) that you feel better and can also keep your progress moving forward :)

Gayle: you are such a good role model! stocking your fridge with good eats is always a good thing! that way there are no lurking temptations to throw you off track... I wish and work towards eliminating the not so healthy stuff in our house and replace them with good choices! Good for you on getting the workout done too! Have a wonderful time at your belated Halloween party! sounds like a blast and if you can eat clean then great! check in and let us know how it goes tomorrow!

ok, gotta get my butt off the couch here in a minute or my hip is going to be in the same boat as last night! UGH!!!

BBL! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.