Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Nora, cycling & running & kickboxing today, wow, can I have some of your
Energy? :). Yes, even though I am not mentioning anything about your upcoming
Procedure, you surely are still in my thoughts & prayers daily...:). I did go ahead &
Make my appt for 1st part of November, I can see myself delaying it at least once,
I usually do....
Tonight I did a workout from Kelly's original Stepboxing DVD (the orange cover one). I programmed the warmup, 2 combos, both compound moves sections,
Cool down and stretch. I really like the cool down in that one for some reason.
And there was Lauren ( My modifier) & Kris again!
Happy Tabata-ing tomorrow (if you do) :)

Hi Linda:)

Wow, fun workout for you yesterday with Kelly's original Stepboxing DVD (the orange cover one). I programmed the warmup, 2 combos, both compound moves sections,
Cool down and stretch. That is so cool and a great workout too. Its great to see Lauren and Kris too! Lauren was a great modifier. That was a really fun workout and what started me on Kelly's workouts, lots of fun and good stuff.
Thank you for your continued prayers, I truly appreciate them:);). Good for you making the appointment.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- PHA 2- Basic #2 Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1= 54 Min
XTrain-D9 - Tabatacise= 45 Min

Have a fun & blessed Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora, sounds like you had a great workout day! I think I asked before, but
Do you do your workouts back to back, or do you take breaks between them?
I would have to take breaks, especially when they are longer.....
Tonight was a blender, Ripped with Hiit Mix. It was # 11 in my blender journey:)
So it is a really older one.
Tired now, I also dusted a room, so that's it for me.

Hi Linda,

Yes, I do take a short break between each workout of about 5 minutes or so before I start the next one. On running days I take breaks thru out the run because I need them or I can get dizzy and fall.
Way to go on yesterday's workout with a great workout blender Mix for Ripped with HiiT #11. Great job on your workout you are nailin' those workouts and love all your workout blender mixes you have shared so far.

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty Cycle Sweat- Timesaver #3= 39 Min Distance= 8.07 Miles
LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #1- Main w/o + Extended Stretch #1= 48 Min

Have a blessed and fab Saturday!

Nora

Howdy Nora, oh, cardio party & cycling, good mix. Today was cleaning & laundry,
But I did manage to get in Kelly's Lean kickboxing workout. Of course, I
Programmed the DVD and shortened the workout for the time I had, but it was fun.
May do something later, we'll see, I am kinda tired.

ETA: I did end up doing one of Leslie's WalkBlaster (ramping) workouts: Shape &
Firm. 30 min. Those are fun little light workouts...glad I re-visited it...

Last edited:
Sunday workouts :

Peloton cycle warmup ride
RowVigor rowing class
FitTower Slim & Trim DVD ( Lower,Upper & Core)
Peloton treadmill cool down walk

That's it!

Hi Linda,

Nicely done on an great Sunday workout with the following: Peleton Cycle warm up, Row Vigor class (wow),and FiT Tower Slim & Trim DVD and then Peleto Treadmill cool down walk. High fives that was a great Sunday workout, way to go!

It's raining here which is nice because I love the fresh air after a rain. I'm excited we are heading into fall weather, Yay!!! I went to church today and did a short little workout afterwards.

Here's today's workout:

Walked outdoors to church & back= 24 Min
Jessica Smith- Gentle Yoga For Back Pain Relief & Prevention- Session #1= 33 Min

That's for me today, off to do chores, plan my workouts for next week, and do my hair.

Have blessed and peaceful Sunday,

Nora

Hi Linda,

I hope you had a peaceful and relaxing weekend.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warmup, SS1, Ch.1,SS Ch.1, Vol.3- Ch.1, Ch.2,SS2, ESS,Ch.3,SS3,CD,+ 0 Ipod Songs+ Treadmill fall injury+ No Stretch= 45 Min

LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper= 37 Min
STS Ab Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs= 10 Min

Have a bessed Monday,

Nora

Hi Nora, OH NO! I was reading your workouts, and there was "treadmill fall injury"!
I said, Whoa...that ain't supposed to be in there!!!!! Gee, I hope you didn't get hurt
Too much....you must be careful...but I am a good one to talk, I have pulled that
Trick a time or two myself, and it ain't pretty!!!! Well, I hope you are ok..and enjoyed your day otherwise.
Rest day for me tonight, ran out of time, but I did get in an extra workout last
Night, a blender, Legs w/ the step and bonus abs....so that can make up for
Tonight :)
Have a good & (careful) day tomorrow...

Hi Linda,

Yes, I did get hurt. I fell while running on the treadmill and hurt my left chin. The left chin has an impression of the treadmill belt on my chin, and the chin itself extremely swollen it was very troubling. I have stayed off of it since for the most part except for showering etc. The swelling has gone down a lot but I still nice to ice it and stay off of it. Not sure for how long to stay off of it, just know probably should not risk t or push it. So trying to stay off of it and ice it as needed.

Nice workout last night with legs w/step and bonus abs from a blender workout good for you. High fives. Thank you for your concern and well wishes. Thanks in advance for your continued prayers regarding the other thing, I need and appreciate it.

Have a blessed day and great workout later,

Nora

Hi Nora, sorry you got hurt, please take it easy and hopefully you will heal.
Tonight I did a blender....Cathe Split Session (updated). I have another split session
Style workout in the blender, but this one was an updated version with some of
The last series exercises in it.

Hi Linda, Nicely done with a another great blender workout featuring Cathe's Split session workout. High fives!!

My left chin shows some bruising now but swelling is down a lot, barely noticeable. Still sort of tender, I can walk on it, but I think its best to stay off of it for now. I may have fractured my chin but I don't want to go to the doctor as I can't afford it or the X-ray he would probably want.

Have a blessed Wednesday,

Nora

Hi Nora, did you hurt your chin or shin (front of leg)? With a treadmill fall, it could
Be either....Regardless, I know you miss working out, but take it easy to heal and
Hopefully you will be back at it soon...
Tonight was my own little DVD mix of boxing, stepboxing, and kickboxing..a good
Variety which is what I like.
Take care...be positive :)

Oh, almost forgot....I know you do some Leslie...do you get the QVC channel?
I read on VF that they are going to have her Walk 15 DVD set with a few extras
On Sunday, 9/22 I think? At 4pm which is eastern time, just thought I would pass
Along that info...

Hi Linda,

Oh sorry, I hurt my Shin (lower leg). Yes , I'm praying a lot these days and asking for healing and wellness. I do miss working out but I know that is not a good idea for me right now. So, I am letting my shin heal, staying off of it and icing it off and on now after initial 24 hrs. Great job on your workout last night with a fun sounding mix of boxing, stepboxing, and kickboxing. Wow, that sounds great I wish I was able to do that right now but I am enjoying it through you. High fives on your workout, awesome job!

Oh thanks for the info about Walk 15 on QVC being on Sept. 22 4PM Eastern Time I will check that out. I enjoy Leslie and like having many of her dvds in my fitness library.

Have a blessed pre-Friday and thank you for your continued prayers. They mean a lot.

Nora

Hi Nora, hope you have had a less pain, restful & nice day. Tonight I did a Timesaver premix from the DVD Stacked Sets Lower Body. I still try and do some
Of the Lite series premixes cause there are some ones I really like and fit into my
Time slot.

QVC has the Walk 15 DVDs up on their website now so I ordered! There are 5
Dvds and are the typical 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 miles. You get a stretch band and some other
Little things...it is $29.96 which is a good price. I think Leslie does a few of the miles but mainly they are led by her Walk leaders...I think I'll like them.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow, I don't guess it will be a Tabata Friday :(
But you will be back at it soon enough! Keep the faith! :)

Last edited:
Hi Nora, hope you are doing ok...I am off today so this AM I did a little rowing with
A couple rowing games and scenic rowing tour. Hair appt this afternoon, but
Was able to get in 2 Kelly workouts....did the Upper Body workout from Body
Design DVD and the aerobic premix from Start Here DVD. Take care

Hi Linda, the pain is not an issue for now, thankfully. Great job on your workout yesterday with a Timesaver premix from Stacked Sets Lower Body from the LITE Series. Cool, that is a great workout. High fives!!!

I did read your post this morning and did also order Walk 15 DVDs from QVC. I'm excited about those so cool and a good price too!. No Tabata workout today due to swelling and bruising. Its still sore so I don't think I should do impact,treadmill or any intensive lower body workout until then. I could not stand not working out so I did workout today but a very low impact workouts as you'll see in my check in.

Here's today's injury modified workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat Fast 3 Mile Flat Abs= 46 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Upper Body Supersets = 26 Min

That's it for me today, I'll see how I do later.

Have a blessed Friday!

Nora

ps. Thank you for your prayers, they are very much appreciated.

Hi Linda,

Oh sorry, I guess I missed reading your most recent post yesterday. Way to go on your workout with a little rowing with
A couple rowing games and scenic rowing tour, some Kelly workouts w/Upper Body workout from Body
Design DVD and the aerobic premix from Start Here DVD. Sounds like a great workout, high fives on your workout and keep up the great work!!!

I just finished my injury modified workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Pedal Power- Timesaver #1= 40 Min Distance= 8.80 (no impact)
Leslie Sansone - Miracle Miles- 2 Mile Walk = 31 Min
KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- H.G.I Bonus Waistline Abs= 9 Min

Have a blessed and super Saturday!

Nora

Hi Nora, glad to see that you are able to get back to some workouts! That's great! This evening I did
a blender: Lite & Tight PHA Mix. It is one of my longer ones, 40+ min. but I made it thru! Actually I liked
it alot, although after I was finished, I went back and changed it a little...to better suit what I like. I had
barbell plie squats in it and since that was the only exercise with a barbell, I took it out and replaced it
with something else...so everything is weights.....Hope your day has been good..... I hope I can remember
to try & tune into QVC tomorrow to see the workouts I already ordered! 4 eastern time, so would it be
7 your time?

Hi Linda,

No workout or walking church today, I need to take a rest day. I did order Walk 15 Friday after reading your post, so now I can watch the QVC presentation online today and enjoy.

Great workout for you yesterday with a fun blender workout w/: Lite & Tight PHA Mix.

Please continue the prayers, I need them.

Have a blessed & fun day!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.