First weeks w/ Cathe and my body is already improving!

This is just my second week working out with Cathe but already I have noticed a number of important changes.

Right now I only have The Classics DVD and I have been focusing on Step Heat. But, it gets easier each time. I have been doing this for about 4-5 times for the past two weeks. My weight training is still with Joyce Vedral but once I get used to the routine, I will move into MIS four times per week. Here are the changes:

Step Heat gets easier every time I do it
Running up the stairs doesn't make me gasp for air
I go into a few hours of really deep sleep every night I exercise
The gooey things I used to eat that seemed good at first are now actually making me sick. For example, I got spinach dip and fried buffalo wings from a popular bright and loud resturant. After I ate most of it for lunch and dinner, I didn't feel so good. Afterwards, all I wanted was a nice crispy juicy green apple!

There are days when I have been thinking that a cup of hot tea sounds lovely or a cool tall glass of water sounds good or even some fresh broccoli. In fact, I am going out for dinner for my Grandma's birthday to a chain Italian resturaunt and all I can think of is what they have available that is lean and broiled and if I can get vinagrette.

Exercise has also reduced my stress levels tremendously! I can't wait to see what happens once I get a six day per week schedule and incoporate Cathe's strength training. Regular, quality exercise changes you from the inside out! :D :D

Awesome! You are definitely making great progress! It only gets better and what a great way for you to start the new year!!! :) :) The more you do the more you'll improve - it just keeps getting better and then you'll want to branch out into more and more workouts! It's amazing isn't it how quickly you begin noticing the changes and benefits?

Good luck on your continued fitness journey!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.