First Cathe video

Krista03

Cathlete
I am new to cathe, have also been a Firmey....But Just got CTX Upper Body. I did that last night..Boy i really like her videos. She is very motivating and she works out right along with you.I can really it in my arms today. I do want to get her videos for the Tank Top Rotation. But i am planning on buy more cathe......when my check book allows.........

Congrats! I am doing that video tonight! I strongly recommend Leaner Legs and a Cathe cardio video, but as you said, only when your bank account feels up to it. P.S. You will eventually buy them all. Oh I didn't believe this either, but in the span of 4 months I almost melted my credit card ordering everyone of Cathe's DVDs. Have fun!

Isn't that the truth! :) I started with MIS thinking it would be all I needed for a while, before that month was out I had ordered 5 or 6 more videos (afterall, it really is a bargain with the discount!) :) Then I continued to order, and order and order......

Congrats on your purchase, CTX upper body is a great workout and time efficient. I agree with Jilly about getting CTX Leaner Legs to accompany the upper body workout.

Donna

you guys are great. i am planning on getting the pure strenght series and the ones you mentioned above on dvd....looking forward to the new workouts....

Yup Ditto, Got PH and MIS and the rest (in the batch of five) I was going to give to friends. HA!!!!! Wouldn't part with any of the others. AND then I had to order all the vid's for the TTR, 6 more actually. And who can stop there, after the TTR I need to do a S&H series right??? I'm really enjoying the TTR. I'm just more of a lifter than cardio person, but her cardio's are sure fun. Blessings.

Briee

Heck, I ordered the 23-Pak DVD. I kept reading how eventually I would want to get them all. So at under $15 a DVD I figure why not? Mind you I havn't done one yet, I'm feeling a little intimidated.

OH my god, i can't believe cathe's series. I got my second video Ab Hits and i counld not even finish the first segment from MIS. My abs were screammming to much.........I think cathe is one notch above the firm.Last night i was thinking of selling all my 30 videos of the firm so i can afford Cathe. she makes me feel so strong........And i have just started.....hehehehehe.......

hi!
i have almost all her videos (about 20) and enjoy them all. especially ctx tapes, circuit max, cardio kicks, s&h, body max, rythmic step, power max, interval max,etc. in other words, i enjoy all her tapes except the very first few she came out with.
i have spent alot of money buying tapes but it was well worth it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.