Firm Standing Legs....

eternalEfit

Cathlete
Does anyone have a success story with this workout? I used to be a hard-core Firmie, but with teaching BodyPUMP now, I've traded them away so that I can have more cardio videos. I kept Standing Legs, Tough Tape, Firm Cardio & Firm Strength. All I remember about Standing Legs is I could only *crawl* after I was done with the tape. Ive only done it twice, and didn't do it yet this year.
I have Cathe's MIS, PS LEGS, Wedding Tape. I've used the PS Legs a couple of times this year, but I've been busy teaching my own classes. Does anyone have a success story with any of these tapes? I would appreciate any feedback with any of the above videos as it would help me with my next rotation I'm planning.
Thanks!
Myra

As a companion to PS Legs.......

.....I like Standing Legs. It, too, is very intense, but a different workout. They are both butt-kickers.

Anyone have experience with Crunch Killer Legs? Either Fitness or Shape magazine recommended it. How do you like it, educated crowd? Does it compare to SL or PSL?
happy.gif

Crunch Killer Legs

I only did this tape once and traded it. It was not very hard. It's been awhile but if I remember correctly it was all or mostly all bodyweight exercises. I also did not like the Crunch whooping track.

Hope this helps.

Christina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.