Firewalker bands with LIS series???

Barbara P

Cathlete
Were we supposed to get a package of firewalker bands with the new series?

I was doing the Athletic Training and when we started the firewalkers, Cathe made a comment to the effect of Hey you got blue firewalkers in your package if this is too easy (or something like that).

I did not get any bands with my set, I ordered the whole thing. I did get the gliding discs which sure as heck beat my old paper plates. :p

Thanks!

firewalker bands

I preordered early enough to have the sliding discs included but the bands were not part of the preorder. I had to order these separately, and did that once I saw the pre-released clips of the workouts and saw they were going to be used.

Were we supposed to get a package of firewalker bands with the new series?

I was doing the Athletic Training and when we started the firewalkers, Cathe made a comment to the effect of Hey you got blue firewalkers in your package if this is too easy (or something like that).

I did not get any bands with my set, I ordered the whole thing. I did get the gliding discs which sure as heck beat my old paper plates. :p

Thanks!

Firewalker bands are not included for free, but may be ordered form our site.We are temporarily sold out, but hope to be restocked in a few weeks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.