Fire or Roku?

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
I'm going to get a new tv for workout area. I planned on a Fire TV since I'm already a committed Amazonian but saw Roku tv. So which app works better for Cathe Live and On Demand? Currently I'm DVD only but since this TV is dedicated for workouts I thought I would get the best Cathe App compatible device for future, just in case. So which one should I get? Do they both work the same? Thanks in advance for any quick response.

I use to use my laptop but recently got a fire stick and a fire tv. I really like it better than my laptop. For Cathe live, I find the workouts stream better with fire. Sometimes with my laptop, the voice would not match Cathe and it would also take a couple of times of me clicking on the workout to get it to work. The On Demand works just the same as with my laptop. When you do premixes or the blender, there is always the smallest of pauses between chapters but I find with the fire, it's less than the laptop. I've never used Roku so I cannot say anything for that. I have no complaints with the amazon apps for Cathe live or on demand. I've had both of these since day one. Hope this helps and best of luck.

That does help, thank you very very much! I'm guessing the app behaves the same with Roku as Fire. Since I have Prime, I will probably go with the Toshiba/ Fire smart TV rather than the Roku/ other brand smart TV. I'm replacing an old box tv, dedicated to workout room!
My previous experience playing Cathe downloads from a laptop was a slight lag, not sure what my problem was, but I've stuck to DVDs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.