Finally!!!

JannaL

Cathlete
I tested + today!! I miscarried in May (9 weeks) and finally got pregnant again (1st cycle with Clomid 50mg cycle day 5-9).
I'm kind of guarded with this pregnancy knowing the devistation of a miscarriage, but I'm trying to stay positive and send good vibes to the little one.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say "hi"....I'm wondering if MuscleMax had something to do with this too because I was solely using Musclemax this past month as weight training. Last time I had done that was when I got pregnant before. ;-)

I'm going to take it easy on the exercise the next few weeks.

Congrats, what a great Christmas gift!!!

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Congrats Janna! Looks like we are on this road together.

I got a positive last week too (been trying since April)! I also have had one miscarriage (more than 5 yrs ago), so it is easy to understand your apprehension. It will be hard not to tell our families while we are with them for the holidays! How about you?

I am feeling some confusion about what workouts to do. I am trying to take the intensity down a notch for now. I am sure the fatigue will set in soon enough and I won't have to worry about it.

Good Luck!

Tina

EDD #2 8/20/06

Yes, it will be hard not to spill the news over the holidays. But at this point I don't plan to tell anyone until the end of February (around 14 weeks). We didn't tell anyone the last time (when I miscarried) and I was so glad we hadn't.

I am going to not worry about exercise for the next few weeks. We are going to be on vacation for 2 weeks, home for 4 days and then gone again for 1 week. After that point I think I'll just go with the lower intensity workouts and low weights and definately walking.

congrats on your pregnancy!

Janna

EDD 8/27/06

Just a little bit of motherly advice -- since you have had a miscarriage, your OB may want to do a trans-vaginal ultrasound at your first prenatal appt.

This was certainly a relief for me when I got pregnant after my miscarriage. At 8 weeks I could see the heartbeat and be fairly certain that the pregnancy was safe.

No way could I hold out to tell until 14 weeks! That's discipline!

Merry Christmas!

Tina

Congradulations!!! What a WONDERFUL Christmas gift!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

btw - I did MuscleMax pg and modified when I needed to. :)

Thanks! I know my ob/gyn does a vaginal ultrasound regardless of previous miscarriage at about 9-11 weeks. Because I have had a miscarriage and was taking Clomid the doctor had me go for an hcg blood test and progesterone test today.
It's going to be very hard to wait to tell people!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.