Feelfitwear.com

Molly2222

Cathlete
Hi Veronica,

Glad you are joining the RT. For your display, I've been checking out your website. Love many of the items, but I'm hoping you'll have the Olinda tank top, the Lucilene capri as well as the Arpoador pant on display. See you soon!

linda

I'll chime in here and request that you bring a lot of capris, because if they look good on Cathe and crew, they'll look pretty good on the rest of us shorties, too! ;)

Hi everyone. Thanks Linda, for starting this thread. I will make sure that I have all the requested and much more :D

I am putting together a list of all the pieces that people are asking us to display, you can definitely count on that.

Are you excited for this event? We can't wait, it's going to be so much fun.

See you there, 15 days from today!

Thanks Veronica!

can't wait either!

I agree with one reader, bring things for us girls 5'3 and under. Also, bring anything in lime color, can't get enough of that stuff!

See you soon

linda

Hi Veronica:
I was wondering if you could bring the Lorenzo long pants with the purple trim(leg stripe & back inset), please?:D

Also, I wondered if the pants were hemmed up for Cathe and her team, since they are pretty short. That style and length good on all of them, but looked kind of short on Deezie(maybe she is a little taller?). I am a little taller than they are( 5' 4" ), but have short legs, so I probably could wear the same length they did.

Thank you in advance for bringing these for me to try on! It will be a good souvenir!!:D

I know it is pretty late, but I thought I'd chime in and say I'd love to also see the olinda tank but also the Sue and Barbara tanks as well as the Lorenzo pants. I'm also interested in sports bras/tanks that provide good support and are different but aren't too revealing (cutouts or plunging necklines.) ;) - muita obrigada!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.