Feel Fit Wear Capri Sizing

S~Tyro

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, but I couldn't find the information.

I really like the capris from the Low Impact Athletic Training and the black capris with the yellow or purple stripe detail on the leg/back pocket area, but they're quite $$$. Can any of you ladies tell me how they fit, hold up, etc.?

The size chart on the Feel Fit Website shows I would be a small (my measurements are=waist 26 1/2" to 27" & Hips 36 1/2" to 37"). What size do you think would be best-small or medium?

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Hi S~,
I've made several purchases from them and I couldn't be happier! Well, of course if the prices were lower, but I can tell you that they are SO worth the cost - and actually they are less expensive than some other brands athletic wear that I have seen.

Anyway, the quality is superior and I am spoiled by them.

They are the MOST comfortable workout wear I have ever worn... plus, they keep me dry when I am drenched in sweat which makes workouts even better.

They are fitted for Compression so they are already tight and can be tricky to get into (think nylons).

I went up a size larger than I normally wear and I am glad I did... the size for me was on the boarder line which is why I went up.

My suggestion is that if you are close to the boarder of a Medium size then you might be more comfortable in the Medium.

Their customer service is above and beyond - if you have any problem you can return it (tags on, not washed, etc) and they will refund you -- or you can ask for an exchange. Shipping is still free the 2nd time.
Enjoy:)

I agree with Jennifer, order a size up if you are unsure. I have the black capris with the yellow stripes/pockets. I normally wear a small if I were to go to somewhere like Target to buy capris. But from feelfitwear, I have always been glad I ordered mediums. I love their stuff. They are definitely worth the money! Let us know what you get and how you like them!

THANKS

Thanks a million! I kind'a had a feeling I might need to go up a size. I usually wear a small, but I was worried about it feeling like a boa constrictor stuck to my legs. :eek:

Thank you so so so much for your help, Jenniferlove and katrina_lynn.

p.s. Do you find the tops run small, too?

Sincerely,
Sara

Hi Sara,
The sports bras seem to fit regular/standard (but oh-so comfortable); for the Tanks I order up on the those. That combination works great for me.
It might be helpful to mention that I'm a 36B.

On the other hand, there was someone who posted that she wears a Large sports bra but has to also wear a Medium tank; she's a 36 (or 34, don't remember) Double D. So that comination is necessary for her.

Yeah, I'm thinking I would be a small in the sport bras (34 A) and a medium in the tanks to be most comfortable. My bust could get away with a small tank ;), but I have a long torso so a medium might help me there.

I have been wanting to buy some new workout clothes that will hold up and stand the test of time through all of my sweaty Cathe workouts. I'm looking at it as an investment. (ha ha) These sound perfect and they're super cute.

Thanks again!

I do usually go up a size in the tanks too. But like Jennifer said, the sports bras are more true to size. Of course I'm itty bitty on top (32-34A), so the smalls work best for me there.

With most of the tanks I have been very glad I ordered a medium. The Jolie tank (the one Jai and Brenda wear in Athletic Training and Turbo Barre) fits me better in a small, although it is not as long as the other tanks.

Hope this helps!

We sound like a similar build, so this was extremely helpful. I'm planning on getting the black capris with the purple stripe detail and the black capris with pink along the waist and ankle (like the black/green ones in her Athletic Training Vid).

Thanks again:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.