FEBRUARY ROTATION: Cardio Blast

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! January and February are the months dedicated to getting off the holiday pounds. Cardio Blast is a weight loss rotation and picks up where January left off. You will see some similarities but in a different order with some different workouts to keep you inspired. These workouts, along with a clean diet, will keep your metabolism rev'd and in fat melting mode. Go for it!

WEEK ONE:

Monday......Step, Jump & Pump
Tues...Imax 1
Wed....Body Max
Thurs.......30 minute interval run/ Step Heat Abs only
Fri...Kick, Punch & Crunch
Sat.....Power Hour
Sun.....Off

WEEK TWO:

Mon......Maximum Intensity Cardio
Tues.....Maximum Intnesity Strength
Wed......Imax 2 Plus KPC/ABS ONLY
Thurs....Circuit Max
Fri......Cardio Kicks
Sat......40 minute run
Sun....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon.....Legs and Glutes plus 25 minute run
Tues....Pyramid Upper Body plus 25 minute run
Wed.....Pyramid Lower Body plus MUSCLE ENDURANCE/ABS ONLY
Thurs...Step Fit
Fri.....Power Max
Sat.....Cardio and Weights
Sun....OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon....Muscle Endurance Plus CTX Kickbox (Cardio Only)
Tues...IMAX 1
Wed....CTX Step and Intervals(cardio only) PLUS CTX 10*10*10* (cardio only)
Thurs..CTX Upper Body plus 25 minute interval run
Fri....Imax 2 Plus Abs of choice
Sat....OFF
Sun....15 minutes Ab Hits plus a stretch workout of choice.

Happy Hopping

:)

Thank you Cathe for staying up so late to post this! You're so dedicated to helping ppl achieve their goals.

~Reece Out~

Thank you Cathe, I have been following your rotations faithfully ever since you started posting them. Last night was my birthday and I came home after dinner last night and did my cardio from the January rotation. I cannot thank you enough for the motivation. I have no problem working out on my own but thanks to you IMax 2 is a piece of cake. (I still have to modify number 9) but I love doing it!!!!!
thanks again.

Val

Thanks Cathe!!

Is there anything I can substitute for running or is there an easy way to get into running if you've never done it?

I was wondering about this too, because I don't run. I was thinking about substituting cardio workouts that would equal the same time. Maybe using some of the premixes on some of the DVD's that just do the cardio parts.

Running

You're right, if you don't run it may be hard to do 25 minutes right away. You could always start with a run/walk! You may think the walking won't be enough, but you'd be surprised what a good workout you'll get.

I would think subbing some other cardio would work fine too, if you don't want to get into running.

Andrea

Hi Kletco! Try walking at a normal yet steady pace for a 5 minute warm up. Then start walking at a brisk pace for 10 minutes. After that try to do a light jog for every 30 seconds out of every four minutes of brisk walking. Do this 4 times and then cool down by walking at a normal pace for 5 minutes. Be sure to stretch your calves, shins, an entire thigh area. Good Luck!

Hi Cathe!

I love this rotation, but I know darn well that as soon as those HC's arrive, I'll be substituting them in. I'm not patient enough to wait for a HardCore rotation! :eek: :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.