February 2, 2023

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday February 2, 2023 at 9:30am EST, we’ll be doing
F4727E95-A37D-4E78-AFD3-E8E29B1BC3C5.jpeg“Core Flow Express”. This core intensive stretch routine will get you long and strong. Be prepared to break a little sweat as you work your way through movements that will challenge the core while also bringing length and flexibility to your hard worked muscles.

Equipment Needed:

Mat

What a great approx. 25 min workout! I hope some of these moves are in the new workouts…I gotta say there certainly has been a wonderful varied selection of express
workouts while Cathe is healing & getting a well deserved rest …all while continuing to
deliver great workouts.

What a great approx. 25 min workout! I hope some of these moves are in the new workouts…I gotta say there certainly has been a wonderful varied selection of express
workouts while Cathe is healing & getting a well deserved rest …all while continuing to
deliver great workouts.
Thank you so much for your warm feedback. I was hoping everyone would enjoy the variety. I tried to include something for everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.