Feb 5, 2015 STEPTASTIC LIVE

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday's Feb 5th class at 9:15am EST will be "STEPTASTIC LIVE". Come join us for a mix of step choreography and blasts all mixed into one STEPTASTIC workout. Solid fun calorie burn & fat loss awaits you....see you then!!!

Equipment Needed... A full-sized up at either a 6 inch height or 8 inch height. You choose!

I started this workout tonight and it was a lot of fun until it kept freezing on me...very frustrating!!! I have been having issues since I signed up for the on demand and live...

I just finished this workout. It was great! I had know issues at all streaming it through Apple TV.
Amy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was so much fun! I was able to do the whole thing without getting lost.
I came upstairs with a big smile on my face and sweat everywhere else.
Thanks for offering so much variety in the Live workouts. I definitely feel I get my money's worth!
Lori

I started this workout tonight and it was a lot of fun until it kept freezing on me...very frustrating!!! I have been having issues since I signed up for the on demand and live...

You need to do a speed test at http://www.speedtest.net/ and this will tell you what your download speed is. 90% of all streaming issues are because of a bad internet connection or wireless issues. If you do a speed test and get back to us we can start to help you or at least tell you what the likely cause of your problem is.

Oh my gosh Cathe, this was SO much fun!!! Even me, a cardio-klutz got about 90% of it right away. :) I actually loved the bloopers (gave me a chance to catch my breath, lol!) And it set me up with a smile on face for today. Thank you! :)

I did the speed test and my download speed was 7.9 the first time I did it the other day...I just did it again and now it's 12.25. I just tried the "live" Imax class and am having the same exact issues...I am so frustrated...

7.9 and 12.25 is not very good as far as speed goes and probably the reason for your problems. Have you tried contacting your ISP to see if they can increase your download speed? Also, are you trying to play the low or high quality video of Imax?

Yeah, I figured that out now. I suppose I was going by what the test page said, 4-10 download speed. I was viewing in low quality...what would you recommend the minimum download speed be so I can let my ISP know. Thanks for the help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.