Favourite Top 3 Cathe videos

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi there,

I am setting everyone a challenge, please let me know what your most favourite top 3 Cathe videos are !?! I know it will be a hard decision, but being (so far) a non Cathe video owner, I am very curious. And once the new vids are out, maybe we can re-run this discussion, as I am sure your top 3 vids will of changed. I gather IMAX 2 is greatly anticipated !

Many thanks

Anna

Wow! That sure is a tough one! Okay, here goes....

1) CTX All Step (man, that tape is a blast!)

2) IMAX

3) MIS

:-jumpy

Hollie

hi again Anna,

well ...this is a tough one .. but i will try ..my 3 favs would be

1. Cardio Kicks
2. Slow and Heavy Tri's and Bi's or CTX upper body (can't decide)
3. Interval Max

Mmmm, so far in the lead is CTX Upper body, followed closely behind by Power Hour, Cardio Kicks and IMAX.

Anna

Hi Anna,

It's a tough decision, so I'll cheat a bit and list my favorite cardios AND my favorite weight training videos :)

CARDIO:
#1- Imax
#2- Cardio Kicks
#3- MIC

WEIGHT:
#1- S&H Series
#2- CTX Series
#3- PowerHour

Donna

My favorites are

1) Rhythmic Step

2) Power Hour

3) IMax

My least favorites are

1) Body Max

2) MIC

I just can't do it!

I am trying but every time I come up with a list I think "but what about ..." and "....is terrific too" or "I can't leave...out".

Since they are all so great, it is easier to say what is among my least favorite. For some reason I tend to reach for Body Max the least. Maybe it is just because I have owned it the longest and have done it the most. And I am not crazy about CTX shoulders simply because I don't like the sound of the violin.

You can't go wrong with anything Cathe. She is the best!

Jeanne

Cardio
1. Step Works
2. CTX Step Intervals
3. Step Jam

Weights
1. Power Hour (which I didn't like at first, but now I LOVE!)
2. CTX's upper body
3. S&H C&B (and I usually don't like working these body parts)

Have fun!!!

RE: Go Hollie!

Just wanted to say how happy I was to see that All Step was one of your favorites. So many people have posted that they avoid this one because it starts out with tricky choreography. It does, but - if you keep with it this is a super fun tape! I agree!

Oh yeah....it's a blast!

The first few times I thought, "What??? No way!" But I kept at it, and when I FINALLY "got it"...WOW!!! It truly IS a fun tape. I find that when I'm pressed for time, but I want a hard workout, that's the one I reach for most in the CTX series. By the way, CTX Step & Intervals rocks, too! ;-)

Hollie

Hi All,
Just done a quick count and so far here are the results:

In first position is IMAX
In second position is POWERHOUR
In third position is CARDIO KICKS
In joint fourth place is STEP JAM & CTX UPPER BODY

Many thanks - keep your top 3's rolling in !

Anna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.