Favourite body part since Cathe entered your world?

Favourite body part since Cathe entered your world?

• Total voters
I voted for triceps...I love working 'em, and I love the fact that there are no longer any jigglies under there!! I used to too embarrassed to wear a t-shirt...now I just love showing off. Take care all, Donna.

My shoulders just happen to be the part that shaped up the fastest. If I eventually get the same results with legs and abs (and I can see that starting) then I'll have to change my vote!

Katie

Poor ol' legs..getting shunned on the poll....

Legs are awesome. They give you so much power. Training them truly helps you in so many ways..easier to forget about the smaller parts:)
Janice

I have to say shoulders. All of a sudden they just popped! OK, so I have been working out faithfully and eating well but the size and shape surprised (and pleased me)! Thank you Cathe!

I voted for triceps, because they are real easy to see when I straighten out my arm backwards.:)

Donna M

I'd have to say my heart. Because I used to pant after walking a flight of stairs, and now I do Imax on an 8" step, extending some of the intervals to make them longer. Thanks Cathe!!!!

I am relatively new to Cathe but I have been using MIS for awhile now and since I have been using that tape I would say my triceps. You can actually tell there's a muscle in here...I can't believe it:7 It makes me feel strong...hey maybe its my new attitude..I feel strong and positive about myself:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.