Favorite upper body premixes??

Stacey, hope you like the UB first premix in High Reps. It's my favorite. I can't believe 5-pound weights can affect the triceps so much! It's the "partials" that do it!

did the Push Pull UB only premix (3 sets) yest & really liked it. i used 2 20 lb dumbbells for the first chest & back sets (rather than a 40 lb barbell for the back/rows) so good to get one less piece of equipment out.
i also changed each set up on some of the exercises from the 1st to the 3rd set. i.e. bench press 1st set I did as per the DVD, 2nd set I did a wide grip, 3rd set I did close grip w/ the dumbells turned in. also did that w/ pushups & several other exercises.
good suggestion!

I did the original Body Max today. I've had the Power Hour DVD forever, but had never done the Body Max workout! I love BM2, so thought it would be fun to try the original. Cathe has short hair and looks darling in it. It's a fun workout, but I thought I'd mention the UB weight work in this one. I don't think there are premixes, so you'd have to just skip through it until you come to the UB work. I really liked it. Might give it a try!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.