Favorite Movie Star

pugsrule

Cathlete
Good morning everyone....thought it would be fun to find out who is everyone's favorite male and female movie star.

I love Russell Crowe and I can't think of a female star right now who I love....

For me, it's not so much "movie star" as it is "actor."

My favorite actress is Judi Dench...she could sit and read the phone book, and I'd listen to every number.

I think Russell Crowe is amazing. I love that no matter what I've seen him in, it's completely different from any other character he's played, and, five minutes into the film, I see him as the character and not the actor.

Have a hard time narrowing it down!

Favorite Female Stars - Jodie Foster, Glenn Close, Meryl Streep
Favorite Males Stars - Morgan Freeman, Anthony Hopkins, Pierce Brosnan

Oooohhhh my dreamboat George Clooney. He's like a modern day Cary Grant. Such personality!

As far as women go, I really like Sandra Bullock. She seems so cute & down to earth. Maybe not the greatest actress in the world but she's very likable.

a little known to Americans actor Sergei Bodrov, Jr who was unfortunately killed in an avalanche. He was in East West and Prisoner of the Mountains, both excellent films

I love Nicole Kidman. So beautiful and elegant and a FANTASTIC actress. I also like Sandra Bullock too. As far as male actors, I love Jake Gyllenhall, Matt Damon (sooo cute!) and my number one: Keifer Sutherland He is such a fantastic actor and my secret obsession!

I'm crazy about Johnny Depp these days. He's a fantastic actor.

For females, I really like Drew Barrymore. Not because I think she's a fantastic actress or anything, but I think she's cute as all get out. I can think of a lot of actresses I think are better.

Who could be better than Meryl Streep? I answer...nobody.

well lets see,for Female its got to be Diane Lane,Kate Hudson,Ashley Judd,and the ever so lovely Reese Witherspoon!

Male-Brad Pitt,great actor,Robert De Niro,Kurt Russel,Jean Reno,Matt Damon and not so much his acting but his looks Paul Walker:9 !

I love watching movies,so its kinda hard to narrow it down to just one actress/actor!

Take Care!

Sandra Bullock is now my favorite. After she admitted she had cellulite like all the rest of us---I will follow her to the ends of the earth.

Cheryl

Morgan Freeman and Tom Hanks.

I also love Johnny Depp-because of the Pirate movies ofcourse!}(

No fave females though. I definately favor the men!;) ;)

For those who love Johnny Depp - if you've got the stomach for violence - you've GOT to check out Once Upon A Time in Mexico. Of course, you have to watch Desperado first, but that's actually a better movie. If you aren't a Antonio Banderos fan before that one - you will be when you finish. And Selma Hayek is probably the most gorgeous creature that's ever walked this earth (and I hear she's smart and nice too).

Johnny Depp is FANTASTIC in Once Upon a Time. Also great in Blow. And Edward Scissorhands. And....

The Pirates movies are my least favorite. He was great in them, but the movies, in my opinion, were a bit on the too drawn-out side. Each could have been a half hour shorter.

I like Johhny Depp as well. I have seen almost every moovie he has ever done. I also like Denzel Washington. For women I like Nicole Kidman and also Meryl .

Side note to Donna- Good to see you hear again!

Terri

Would have to say favorite actor .. Jack Nicholson .. the very sight of him or sound of his voice cracks me up .. he's such a bad boy .. also Anthony Hopkins

.. eye candy AND talent would be Johnny Depp ... all time favorite .. Donna ITA he was excellent in Once Upon a Time in Mexico .. and Antonio mm mm mm .. a very close second to my Johnny ... I LOVE the way he says "yyyyeeeeesssssss" LOL my hubby will not interupt anything Antonio is in.. he knows he does it for me .. LOL .. (and I am pretty sure my hubby would leave me in a flat minute for Salma Hayek (sp?) ... )

For Actress .. I love Sandra Bullock and Drew Berrymore .. more for their naturalness and natural beauty and talent ..

.. But Judy Dench, Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman and Glenn Close are classics and untouchable ... :)

Lately Christian Bale!! Saw him in the movie The Prestige and his acting abilities are just freakin' amazing. He is also quite a hunk. I also have always liked Johnny Depp.

For females, I agree with Drew Barrymore and I also like Julia Roberts and Kate Blanchette.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.