Favorite List Feature in Cathe's Live Streaming App

Hello,

I have been using Cathe's streaming service for the past 4 years and love it! I was wondering if a feature could be added to create a "favorite" workout list since there are so many to choose from. I hate having to scroll through so many workouts to figure out which ones I like more. Just a suggestion. Thanks!

I have the Cathe app (on my Iphone) and when I open it the very bottom has an icon for favorites. If i do a workout that I love, I add it to my favorites. When you select a specific workout to do, there is an icon to "add to favorites". Hope this helps.

I've had live since day one. I use to use my laptop and had to scroll through them all to find it. The last few years I've been using Firestick and with the live app I now have a favorites list. With the firestick app, when you find the workout you want, click on it and just below the play button, is "add to favorites" button. Then at the top when you first sign on, there is a favorites tab. It's also helpful now that they are numbering them. Best of luck.

I've had live since day one. I use to use my laptop and had to scroll through them all to find it. The last few years I've been using Firestick and with the live app I now have a favorites list. With the firestick app, when you find the workout you want, click on it and just below the play button, is "add to favorites" button. Then at the top when you first sign on, there is a favorites tab. It's also helpful now that they are numbering them. Best of luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.