Favorite Fitness Magazines...

I just wanted to add that I like to read "Australian Womens Fitness and health".
I can get "Shape" magazine here as well as several others but i keep going back to AWFH.
What does "Muscle media" have to offer.. is it mainly aimed at guys?
Kelly

I plan to start my first subscription to Oxygen, I love seeing women who actually LOOK like they lift weights. I got a Shape magazine recently and it made me mad to see a young woman who obviously didn't touch weights showing how to do weight lifting exercises. She was slim of course, but had no muscle definition whatsoever.

Heidi

luv2befit...I finally found a copy of Fitness Rx at my area Target store and I really do like it. Thanks for suggesting it because I had not heard of it before, nor noticed it at the magazine counters. The format is very different from other fitness mags so that is refreshing!

40something-

You're quite welcome! It IS different from other mags out there, isn't it. Glad you found and enjoyed it!

Elizabeth

I just canceled my subscribtion to SHAPE and SELF. I am so tired of the skinny models! I liked Energy, but now that one has been cancelled. As for Oxygen and Fitness RX I browse through them, but the amount of ads these magazines have for protein drinks, etc. is just too much for my taste, plus I'm not interested in the fitness competitions. I decided to save my money and just peruse through them at the checkout counter. Right now, I just subscribe to two magazines: HEALTH and O.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.