FAvorite diet/nutrition sites???

wendyjpa

Cathlete
I need to find a forum similar to this that discusses diet/nutrition conducive to leaning out and gaining muscle.
I am way off the wagon with the diet and need some support and accountability! What are you favorite sites??? Do share.... please!

I joined bodyblog.com Is is a journaling type of blog site. It helps keep myself accountable.

I also do BFL and am on yahoogroups Women's BFL group.

Colleen

I like to use http://www.nutrisystem.com/ but I'm not on there diet lol. I just use there tools and you can sign up for free. They have a food diary in there and you can add your own additions and use it to count your calories of your own foods instead of there's. They also have a fitness journal and virtual model to track your results.

I have similiar goals of leaning out and gaining muscle. I like www.sparkpeople.com. It is more targeted towards weight loss only so I ignore the suggested grams of carbs/protein/fat but it is a good tool for tracking your food intake. It helps keep me accountable by taking the guess work out of how much something will damage my diet. You have to pay to use most of the tools but it is only 9.95 a year. It also makes nifty charts out of your different areas of progress, like inches lost.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.