favorite Cathe moment...

>Mine would be on Pyramids Upper body during biceps when she
>say's "i just had an outter body experience". I laughed and
>smiled sooooooo much.

Yep, like this one too. I feel like I'm having an outer body experience on all her work outs! LOL :) :) I love being pushed to a new fitness level, so I'll take the outer body experience!

Dallas

"I know you're tired, but jump HIGHER!"

That one is my favorite, too. That's what I tell myself when I have to get through the last few hectic hours at work after a very long, rough day.:)

Best of all, she does seem to know just when I need some motivation.

Marla

I love this thread - I think it's these Cathe comments that have us all addicted. She challenges us with lines like "I bet you thought we were finished...I kinda set it up that way" }( (can't remember which w/o) and she "shares the pain" with us. So many instructors seem to give off an air of superiority. With Cathe, you feel like we're all in this together - and we CAN do it!! Her attitude is more like "if I can do it - you can too!" It's her class and humility, and of course her sense of humor, that makes her so addicting. I used to think Kathy Smith was hard - ha! Cathe has taught me that I'm capable of a LOT more - and it's the good vibe in her workouts that make me want to work harder.

I just have to add one more:

From Core Max #1, has anyone noticed how she keeps saying: "Just eight more and you're all finished." then after we do the eight reps, she starts another exercise! So evil (but effective!) }(

Hi Kerrie! I can't remember which Hardcore DVD its in but its when Cathe says "Jack on, Jack off"!!! Its from Karate Kid when he says "wax on, wax off." LOL The ladies over at videofitness.com had a field day w/that one!! Now every time I do that DVD or even think of it, I go into hysterics:7 Kathy:D

I did the weights from Body Max last night and so a few are stuck in my head from that:

"Okay, we're gonna do one set of crazy eights - some of you may be familiar with these - I know you're lovin' them!"

"I LOVE those breathers, don't you?"

"Okay, let's do one more, I can feel you're strong today!"

She's so much fun:)

I just wanted to add mine b/c I found it today in Kickmax. Near the end of the warm-up when you are lunging to alternate sides she says "Oh yeah, we are ready for some kickin'" And they way she says it makes me feel ready for the blast I am dreading, even four combos away}(
And she is so funny and "on" during the leg conditioning drills from this video that she pulls me through and makes me get that leg higher!
Mattea

Yesterday I did Bi's/Tri's and I just love it when she says...

"so how you feeling today"

I answer back and say, "oh, fine Cathe. How are you feeling"

Yeah, I feel like Mr. Rogers sometimes.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.