FAT BURNERS ????

Hi Eunice

I have tried some fat burners but they dont seem to work for me. (only the ones with ephedra worked;)) I have tried so many. Last one I remember was realicore.

Right now I am using no xplode before my workouts. Its is supposed to increase lean mass and burn fat...we will see. I dont think I will last that long on it because the crash is horrible.

Jillian Micheals recommends white willow bark and garuana (caffine). I do like caffine before workouts. I work harder.

I am on my last five lbs and am getting frustrated! I need to drop dairy and grains and I will get there, but I cheat:mad:.

Also when I am losing fat I am TIRED which is lame!

Let me know if you get any good advice

Keep getting crazy in the gym, girl:D

btw you are lifting some heavy weights, congradulations

Eunice, I think you're beautiful on the inside & the outside. Spend your money on some pampering, like a facial or massage, instead of this, OK? :)

Eunice, I think you're beautiful on the inside & the outside. Spend your money on some pampering, like a facial or massage, instead of this, OK? :)

Thanks Laura:D:D

You are so sweet, I will have that on mind;)

Marine Ball is coming and I will need to look my best and feel my best and this is a good idea:D:p

Hi Eunice

I have tried some fat burners but they dont seem to work for me. (only the ones with ephedra worked;)) I have tried so many. Last one I remember was realicore.

Right now I am using no xplode before my workouts. Its is supposed to increase lean mass and burn fat...we will see. I dont think I will last that long on it because the crash is horrible.

Jillian Micheals recommends white willow bark and garuana (caffine). I do like caffine before workouts. I work harder.

I am on my last five lbs and am getting frustrated! I need to drop dairy and grains and I will get there, but I cheat:mad:.

Also when I am losing fat I am TIRED which is lame!

Let me know if you get any good advice

Keep getting crazy in the gym, girl:D

btw you are lifting some heavy weights, congradulations

I've tryed this no explode before, I don't feel anything bad. I guess I just have to kick my own :confused:butt and work out really hard and stop eating..:confused::mad::mad:

How is Insanity going?? This week I have'nt done anything my family is sick and my lap-top die, so I can't take it to the garage to workout. But I better charge my batteries and get to work.:confused:

Can I ask what these 'fat burners' are? I'm intrigued, as I have never heard of them before.

I too LOVE caffeine before workouts.. it makes me GO for it :)

I totally understand the marine ball thing. I am getting ready for a vacation that dh is taking me on.

Insanity is going well and no xplode seems to be working I lost a stubborn 1lb:D I am on my last week!!!! I lost a pant size. But I definately had a lot to lose since its baby weight. Five pounds and I will be in my super fit mom jeans (well super fit for me, some moms are definately fitter:p)

But the loss could have to do with the fact that I started counting every last stupid calorie again.

Have you tried cutting grain and dairy and fruit for a week. Its tough but it works for me. Also check out the Ultimate New York Fitness Plan by David Kirsche. It got the last five off from my first daughter.

Sorry your family is sick that is worst!! Stay well and do what you can. But dont stress. I'm sure dh thinks you are a knock out!

Let me know what dress you choose. When is the marine ball?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.