Fantastic Four dvd

RhiannonW

Cathlete
I have Christi Taylors Fantastic Four dvd which contains the Step Heaven workout.
If anyone else has the Fantastic Four version of Step Heaven, does yours lock up at combo 7?
Thank you.
And, sorry for posting in the wrong place earlier.

Hi Rihannon,
I have Christy Taylor's Step Heaven "video". I do not use this video, and if you would like to have it you can pm me with your address, and I will send it to you free of charge. DVD's have definitely spoiled us!!
Sincerely,
Lynne

IIRC this is the DVD that she reissued due to some sort of problem with it. I can't remember the problem, but I got a new one unasked for several years back. Maybe you have an "original?" I haven't had any problem with either DVD.

Leslie

I ordered mine from an email sent out by her company advertising the dvd about a year ago maybe(I don't trust my memory of time past). It was very inexpensive so I couldn't resist.
I had never done that workout until the other day and I discovered the problem. I wanted to find out if anyone else had the problem before I emailed their customer service. Thank you for responding.

>IIRC this is the DVD that she reissued due to some sort of
>problem with it. I can't remember the problem, but I got a
>new one unasked for several years back. Maybe you have an
>"original?" I haven't had any problem with either DVD.
>
>Leslie

I think the first batch had a problem with the audio and video no synchronizing correctly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.