Extra Step Risers?

Mindi

Cathlete
Anyone know of a place where I can get an extra riser for my Super Step? Bought one on Ebay and it only came w/three risers. :( That's what I get for trying to save a few bucks. :(

I just ordered four risers from Spry (sp??) products. They are 7.50 each, which is as cheap as I have found.....

Oh WONDERFUL! Do you have an address or a phone number or any website??? I can't find them online!

OH NO Mindi,
I was wondering just this morning if you had gotten your superstep yet.

I hope you can get your fourth riser.

-joy

Thanks you guys! I found Spri but I can't find if they sell the superstep bench risers. they have the Step risers but they won't work. :( I'll keep trying.

otherwise Joy, the bench is LONG ENOUGH! YIPPEE! I would like the extra riser tho to make it taller and easier to get up and down on for weight training.

Mindi..

I am sorry. Do you have the step from S&H?? I am not familiar with the "super step". Can't help you there....

Yup that's the one, from S&H. I've been on the phone w/the manufactuer, and they keep referring me to retail places who've NEVER heard of this step. GRR!

I would suggest you also try used fitness equipment stores. I was able to buy a step and four risers in Albuquerque, NM for $30. I ended up buying an extra one and now I have 12 risers and 3 steps (inclusing the step I've had for years) which means I have two extra steps to attempt to make into a mini step topper. It's also worth calling around to gyms that offer step aerobics classes as sometimes they have extras they are willing to sell. Good Luck!

Becky :D

Good idea Becky. Hey you don't happen to have an extra riser for the SuperStepper that you want to sell me? :)

I had to ask! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.