forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
tallBossBandsWithLifestyle.jpg

Extra Long Boss Bands - Because Not Everyone Is The Same Height As Cathe!

USA customers can order now at https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh Use Coupon code: CATHE20

Cathe Fabric TALL Boss Bands (for exercisers 5' 6" to 6 ft tall)- Time to put down your weights and try Cathe Tall Boss Bands! If you are on the taller side, these new longer-length Boss Bands will be your perfect choice in elastic resistance bands. At 2 inches longer than the standard Boss Bands, you will get 4 additional inches of stretch span. This is ideal for full extension exercises being performed by taller individuals. Now, your height doesn't have to be a factor when working out with your Boss Bands. A well-rounded strength and endurance program requires us to mix things up and challenge our muscles in new ways so that we can continue to see changes! Cathe fabric resistance bands will call on your muscles to perform in new ways from head to toe. You can get a total body workout in the comfort of your own home without the need for tons of equipment, Elastic resistance will assist in building strength. will test your muscle endurance, and will improve overall athletic performance. Also great for assisting with stretching, Cathe Boss Bands can help to improve flexibility and mobility. Completely portable and lightweight enough to toss in a suitcase for a total body workout while traveling, Cathe Boss Bands are your go-anywhere solution to fitness.

Cathe-653px-catheFitnessProductsCoupon20Off.jpg

I am 5'7" and really like the resistance with the original bands.
Really enjoy both loops and bands workouts too.
Nice change of pace and hits muscles in different way.
especially noticed after doing a couple weeks of other workouts.

When can the International customers be able to buy these? Today I added these bands to my shopping cart and almost got a heart attack when the shipping charges cost more than the item itself plus VAT and duty….:rolleyes:

When can the International customers be able to buy these? Today I added these bands to my shopping cart and almost got a heart attack when the shipping charges cost more than the item itself plus VAT and duty….:rolleyes:
Hi, mpina, International customers can order now too.

Can you please confirm if the site is calculating the shipping correctly? The bands are not a heavy item to ship but the site is charging me for shipping 34€ when the item itself is 23€. At the end the total amount I would have to pay for the bands would be over 75€...

Hi mpina, The 34€ shipping charge does seem correct. Unfortunately, shipping is extremely expensive when it has to go by jet cargo plane overseas. The Boss Bands may not look heavy, but they weigh more than a pound. Shipping of anything over a pound by overseas air freight is costly.

I did use these original bands and I am 5’8”. They did work. There was some exercises in Cathe Boss Total Body that the blue band did run small, but I don’t think it was band, it was me. If I would have used a lighter band, the exercise band would have been fine. The blue band is the heaviest resistance one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.