Expectations?

Hey Laura and Melissa...is this Wilson? or another Melissa! :p

Heheheh, I wanna go shopping Laura :p (Probably need another camera, jk) So glad for you and all the others that got registered. It sure went quick - like 10 minutes or so :eek: I don't think you & Bev could have cut it any closer ;)

Laura I got a note from Chris and am exited he got in also. Will you be travelling to NJ together? And yes, I dislike clean feet/socks in cold wet shoes, icky and worse stepping on water in my socks...:eek:

I did see another Cynthia registered too :rolleyes: Summer will go quick - before you know it, we'll all be together again.

Hey Cyndi! Well you know, I live in NJ so I will not be travelling here w/Chris. ;) That said, we'll probably hook up at my place Thurs & drive down to Glassboro together. While I will be happy to take you shopping, I sure do hope you don't need to replace your camera AGAIN! :eek:

LOL at AuntieBev! You sure do have your ear to the ground! When I got my ticket number I cried, but Nancy made it all better. :)

Laura, what was your invoice number? I couldn't believe it when I saw #105 on my invoice! My heart was pounding for the rest of the day!!! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Hey Laura and Melissa...is this Wilson? or another Melissa! :p

I think she was talking Wilson, because I had a ball with Laura at the last RT. But Melisssa (Wilson)...I can't wait to meet you. As well as Meliffy.

BEV!!!! I'm going to find you too. we were both 2008 RTers as I remember.

Cyndi, you are simply the best.

Introductions thread and or Pets, ha!

All gals checking into this thread - hope you've seen the Introductions thread, it will give a little background on everyone and from there anyone can start a thread based on interests, like monthly rotations, getting ready for the RT, or maybe even pets, ha!

For example - Pets and RoadTrippers!

I have a min schnauzer named Beau(x) -- just a little darlin' & the "x" is used or not depending how close you get to New Orleans -- Geaux Saints! :rolleyes:

Laura has an adorable pug name Max hence LauraMax, heheheh! :p

Someone else's turn :D before LauraMax turns me into CynBo bhawhahahah!

Attachments

• dogweight.gif
    dogweight.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 100
Hi Melissa(Ly10up)

I was wondering if you would remember me. Can't wait to see you again. And you're right-we met at the 2008 RT when we stayed at Residence Inn. Are you staying there this year?

Me too!!!!!!!!!! It's my main weakness!! Those sound delicious!

Woohoo, I always love meeting more Melissas!! It's so funny cuz growing up, I was the only Melissa around and now I know sooooo many!

My son (now 18) actually HIDES the peanut butter from me. (hanging head in shame)
I rationalize it because I'm vegetarian and it's got a lot of protein ;) :p

My son (now 18) actually HIDES the peanut butter from me. (hanging head in shame)
I rationalize it because I'm vegetarian and it's got a lot of protein ;) :p

I loooooovvvveee peanut butter. I eat it every day. It was not until just recently that I switched to natural peanut butter, too. It satisifies my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty.;)

Kristin

All gals checking into this thread - hope you've seen the Introductions thread, it will give a little background on everyone and from there anyone can start a thread based on interests, like monthly rotations, getting ready for the RT, or maybe even pets, ha!

For example - Pets and RoadTrippers!

I have a min schnauzer named Beau(x) -- just a little darlin' & the "x" is used or not depending how close you get to New Orleans -- Geaux Saints! :rolleyes:

Laura has an adorable pug name Max hence LauraMax, heheheh! :p

Someone else's turn :D before LauraMax turns me into CynBo bhawhahahah!

I also have an adorable (but destructive) puggle named Penny!

Bev, I remember you from EB NYC. Great breakfast, huh? ;) Oh, & the workout wasn't so bad either LOL. My ticket # was 106. Evidently you & I registered at the same exact time, down to the second, so they let us both in. Thank goodness! :D

Attachments

• Max & Penny 110908 2.jpg
    Max & Penny 110908 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
105 & 106!!

OMG Laura, it was fate!!!! i can't believe we did that. I couldn't get the link to work on my mac so I had to run downstairs to my husband's laptop and just about fainted when I saw #105 on my email. My heart was pounding for the rest of the day. I'm looking forward to seeing you again and we'll have to celebrate our good luck!

See you in July.

LauraMax and AuntiBev - did you go to the Eggland's NYC event at the 10:30 one or the one in the afternoon? there were two of them.....I was at the 10:30 one!

Barb

Hi Barb! We were at the 10:30 session as well...........I can't see your face well enough to remember if we met, but I'm hoping you remember me b/c as our fab photog Cyndi pointed out, I happen to be in the background of your pic w/Cathe! :D That curly headed chick in purple would be moi. ;)

Ah! I just looked at the bigger pic on my computer; I think I remember you. It's all such a blur now, LOL.

My hair is longer than it was in June, I had it cut right before the event as a summer experiment and I wasn't crazy about it. So now it's shoulder length or just below.

Hi Barb,

I think we might have been in the line to get our food at the same time? But as you said, it's all a blur at this point! Hopefully we'll get a chance to know each other better in July. See you then.

Hi Barb,

I think we might have been in the line to get our food at the same time? But as you said, it's all a blur at this point! Hopefully we'll get a chance to know each other better in July. See you then.

Oh! Now that you say that, I do remember! I just needed a brain push!
I am so looking forward to July!

Hi Melissa. I can't believe I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you before. Yes, buckeyes are peanut butter based cookies that I usually make at Christmas time, but mine are a little diff from most as I put graham cracker crumbs and some others things in there to cut down on the sweetness. I made them afew years ago 1. being from Ohio, the buckeye state, and 2. for Cathe knowing her love of peanut butter. Then they caught on and I kept bringing them. But Jodi is right - they are sweet and loaded with killer calories. YIKES!

Hey Lorrie!

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!! Please save me one!!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.