Excited about compliments!!!

sharigreene

I used to do Cathe videos at home in my basement after my kids went to bed, but then about 3 years ago I joined a gym and go everyday on my lunch hour. I still apply Cathe principles at the gym - rep variations, hitting the muscles with different moves, etc..I do ok for a 46 year old. I still wear a bikini at the pool. However, I am never quite where I want to be. Then I got the STS DVDs and started applying those principles. I am always trying to get more definition.When I got to the gym yesterday one of the trainers was at the front desk ( he is always there, but not at the front desk). He commented that I had really transformed in the last couple of months. He said I had always looked good but there had been substanial changes recently (STS)!!! Well, anyway, I was excited.

I love to watch Cathe. She motivates me and gives me something to strive for. I have her Calendar hanging at my desk. Everyone who comes to our office can see it. I have received several comments about her pictures. I just say that she is my idol.

Thank you!!

I used to do Cathe videos at home in my basement after my kids went to bed, but then about 3 years ago I joined a gym and go everyday on my lunch hour. I still apply Cathe principles at the gym - rep variations, hitting the muscles with different moves, etc..I do ok for a 46 year old. I still wear a bikini at the pool. However, I am never quite where I want to be. Then I got the STS DVDs and started applying those principles. I am always trying to get more definition.When I got to the gym yesterday one of the trainers was at the front desk ( he is always there, but not at the front desk). He commented that I had really transformed in the last couple of months. He said I had always looked good but there had been substanial changes recently (STS)!!! Well, anyway, I was excited.

I love to watch Cathe. She motivates me and gives me something to strive for. I have her Calendar hanging at my desk. Everyone who comes to our office can see it. I have received several comments about her pictures. I just say that she is my idol.

Thank you!!

Congratulations! I am curious, how do you do STS at the gym? Do you bring the DVDs and use a DVD player there?

I do not take the dvds to the gym. I watch them at home and then apply the principles at the gym - such as doing all the different moves for each muscle group, varying the weight amounts and reps accordingly. One day I took a paper plate to the gym and did that leg workout. Yesterday I did the round house lunges. I am the only person I have ever seen doing those at the gym -so far. I am in the process of writing down moves for each muscle group (I get them off the dvds) onto different colored note cards and then laminating them and putting them on a ring to carry to the gym so I can quickly see different moves for the muscle group I am working that day. For some reason when I get to the gym I forget all the variations of moves and end up doing the same moves over and over. (example - purple note cards are lower body moves, yellow are triceps, blue are biceps, etc.). Anyway, thats what I do.
Thanks for your interst!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.