EVERYONES FIRST EVER CATHE WORKOUT

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to know what everyones first Cathe workout was. Mine ws Legs & Glutes when I first saw her on Fit TV.

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

3-4 years ago, i bought VHS MIC and MIS from collage video. now i am the proud owner of her entire collection!!:p

I tried Power Max first which was a BIG mistake, LOL so I back tracked down to Basic Step and Body Fusion and once I had them down I went back to Body Max and it was much easier to pick up!:)

Boot Camp. I was hooked and haven't looked back!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Get in shape for your wedding...and it worked!!!!

I am proud to say that I am happily married to the same man since 1993. DH and Cathe have both made wonderful impacts on my life!

Melissa
Paragonah, UT

Basic Step came with the home step that I bought at Walmart. It was OK, but I didn't get all that excited until I did CTX All Step (that came with the full size step DH bought me for Xmas). Now that was when I got hooked. And once I did Imax2 (off Fit TV) it was all over.

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

I got All Step with the first step I got (for Christmas) and I tried it once and was completely lost in the first 5 mins! It took me a LOOONG time to grasp that one! LOL

Mine was the RS/IMAX/MIC dvd. The first time I tried IMAX I thought I would die! I did it again this morning, and it felt like no big deal. (Although my heartrate did get up there!)

-Becky

Terminator, last year sometime. I purchased a compilation thinking I would get a good feel for the other workouts. I was quite blown away. But in a good way.

Mine was Body Max. I got that one b/c I was able to break it up and do just cardio or a short weight workout. I just had my first daughter and it really helped me lose weight and tone up. It also got me completely and utterly hooked on Cathe!

Mary:)

Mine was Rhythmic Step on Fit TV. This really got me hooked. I now have my Cathe collection almost complete.

Marcy

He he Adri,

Your question is one I have oftened wondered about. It still makes me laugh, but after a few years of the firm and feeling pretty fit, I found Hardcore Extreme on Ebay. It absolutely kicked my butt....and then I quickly found her website, basic step was then the next one I bought. Many dollars, Cathe dvd's, and 18 months later....I can finally finish Hardcore extreme, it still kicks my butt but now I smile when I finish as I crumble to the floor absolutely fried and proud!!!!

Amber

IM2/C&W a year and a half ago.

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is." -- Ellen DeGeneres

Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.