Equipment Workout Chart?

Kimberly Jones

Is there a chart already put together that shows all workouts with the suggestion equipment? For example, if I want to find a workout that uses a stability ball and step; or a workout that uses only dumbbells and bands.
I was trying to make a chart myself using the OnDemand workouts but the equipment isn’t always listen on the workout details.

Is there a chart already put together that shows all workouts with the suggestion equipment? For example, if I want to find a workout that uses a stability ball and step; or a workout that uses only dumbbells and bands.
I was trying to make a chart myself using the OnDemand workouts but the equipment isn’t always listen on the workout details.
Hi Kimberly, If you are making your own chart, you can find the equipment listed for each of the workouts here on the forums. It would take some time since you will need to look up each workout in the Cathe Live and On Demand Forum. If you have the app (I have it on my phone) it will be much easier. When you click on each workout all the details from when it aired, length, equipment and description are right there. I also think some forum members keep their own lists and have shared them here on the forum, you should try doing a search. I keep my own list of the live workouts with details, but I have adjusted many, if not all, of the equipment details to fit my own needs.

I did a quick search and found this beautifully created list. I bet there are more.

Good luck!

Vanessa Howie wrote a fabulous document - a 'Cathe Compendium'. In the Spring 2018 version (this is the most recent one I have found) she lists Cathe's workouts by equipment used. So you can easily find all your choices if you wish to use a stability ball or a band, or whatever. This list starts on page 18 of the compendium. Below is the link.
Cathe Compendium 2018

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.