Equipment used in ICE

Yes, yes, yes!!! Happy news. I'm hoping it isn't TOO much equipment if I'm honest. I'd be pleased with dumbbells, something to operate as a "bench"/step and a stability ball and nothing too space hogging in terms of the cardio. lol.
I'm also REALLY wondering what type of lifting will it be? Drop sets, trisets etc?
Lifting back to basics but not too basic, lol, for intermediates is just what I want!

I hope Cathe doesn't use a lot of equipment :D I am hoping more like 2 sets of dumbbells (heavy to light) and a resistance band. So we can take those workouts on vacation. No excuse for not working out!! It's kinda hard to schlepp around a barbell, lots of different dumbells when you travel :p plus they don't fit in my suit case :D

I hope Cathe doesn't use a lot of equipment :D I am hoping more like 2 sets of dumbbells (heavy to light) and a resistance band. So we can take those workouts on vacation. No excuse for not working out!! It's kinda hard to schlepp around a barbell, lots of different dumbells when you travel :p plus they don't fit in my suit case :D

Belinda, I think you need a bigger suitcase.:p

Karen, LOL! :) DH and I went to Florida in our RV a few weeks ago. We did 21 Day Fix in the RV, you use only 2 sets of DB's or a resistance band if you don't have DB's. We did 21 DF only with resistance bands and really got a great workout in. Those workouts are perfect when traveling :D Resistance bands are easy to store. Usually we bring a barbell, a few sets of DB's :pI really hope ICE is travel friendly :D

My equipment vote is for dumbbells, resistance band and stability ball. One of my favorite go-to workouts after a long exercise hiatus due to injury or whatever is the short 30 minute Total Body Sculpting workout - the beginner workout that comes with Low Impact Step that uses a stability ball and one set of dumb-bells. Would love an updated intermediate level version.

Thanks Cathe. Sounds great :). I love your band work. Especially the back work in Flextrain, the side leg work in Lean legs and abs, and anytime you pick up a band and 5 lb Dumbbells ...I know I will feel it. Your workouts just get better and better!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.