Ephedra Free Hydroxycut? - Hate to beat a dead horse!

I have seen the various posts on Hydroxycut and I completely agree that ephedra-based products should be avoided. I did get great weight loss results with the original formula, though. I just didn't like how it seemed to wear my body out. Well, now I see they have the new "advanced" Hydroxycut that is ephedra free. Has anyone tried this? Thank you in advance for withstanding another Hydroxycut post!
;-)

I too buy into these things- but only for a minute. I've tried a few over the years. They're just all gimmicks. I really don't think they work. If they did, the FDA would approve them and they'd be featured on reputable news shows. They have warning labels on them which is not a good sign! They have to disguise their products in "articles" in magazines- that's deceiving and another bad sign.

Save your money or buy a new video or workout "toy"- you'll get much better results and know you're being safe and healthy!

RE: Ephedra Free Hydroxycut? - Hate to beat a dead hors...

Thanks, I guess you're right! I have just been so discouraged since the holidays (like back at Halloween when it all began). I really took a step back by gaining an unbelievable 15lbs! Ugh! Part of this gain was because I quit using the original Hydroxycut and also because I fell off the exercise consistency wagon. I have only been working out once a week- maybe!:( because of various things in my life and starting school again. I will try to be strong and pull out those videos and get to work! Thanks for talking some sense into me!
:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.