Enlight II -- FIt Question

stacelina

Cathlete
For anyone that wears Ryka's, specifically Englight II, I have a question. I've been wearing Ryka's exclusively for a few years and know that you need to order 1/2 size up from your regular size, which I've been doing. I just received my Enlight II (I do LOVE them!) and ordered a size 6 since I usually wear a 5 1/2. My question is, how much room should be left between your toes and the tip of the shoe? I wore them today during cardio and while they fit nicely, I feel like they may be a bit too roomy where my toes are. I'm wondering if I should order a size 5 1/2. Thanks for any replies!!

You should post this in the open forum to get more answers.

I just bought my first pair of Ryka's and I ordered my regular size and they fit fine. I didn't know about the 1/2 size up. I will say they feel great when I work out and I can definately jump higher.

Hi Stacelina! I could have written your post :) I too have been wearing Rykas for years, and wear a 5.5 and have ordered a 6.0 with the Enlight II. I too find it to be a bit roomy in the toe box. I bought new socks (the kind with the reinforced toe) and that seemed to do the trick. But I later ordered 5.5 because they were on sale and have to admit I feel more comfortable in the 5.5.

Good Luck!

Wow - I wear the same size shoe as you, Cathe. Now, if I only could wear the same size clothes!

Ditto.... I ordered a size size six and with good Thoroughs (socks, may be spelled incorrectly) the shoes are a perfect fit for my D width duck feet.

PS... Enlight II are just the most perfect shoe...

Does anyone know if these shoes can be found in Canada? I have checked the Ryka website and cannot find this specific style. I am having a hard time finding shoes for step in my area (Nelson, BC is pretty small) so I was going to try online.

Thanks
Corrie

Thanks for that info Cathe! I ended up ordering a 5.5 too. I think I'll be much happier with the fit.

For those looking for Enlight IIs's, you can google them, or from what I've heard, you can call Ryka directly and order them. For whatever reason they are not listed on their website.

Thanks again everyone!!

For what it's worth. I've always ordered my exact shoe size with Ryka's, have never ordered a half size bigger and they've always fit perfectly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.