Endless Tanning Lotion

npuzon

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to get your feedbacks on the sunless tanning lotion/oil that works for you and how you like it. Thanks in advance for all your input.

Take care and enjoy your workouts!

Nette

I have tried them all and like the Target foam (kind of looks like a copycat of Neutrogena)in medium and Paula's Choice tanning gel. The foam dries very quickly so you have to quickly do one area at a time. The gel works perfectly. Both are tinted so you can see where you are putting it. Both give a beautiful color. I used to buy datk but sticking with a medium shade works better for me! And these products don't flake!

I second the Paula's Choice recommendation. I also like the Ocean Potion sunless tanner and John Abate as well. If you want to read a bunch of reviews of sunless tanning products, check out the website www.sunless.com.

Sabine

fake bake sunless tanning lotion

Hi,
Since on the topic of self tanners, I was wondering if anyone has tried Fake Bake? I have tried so many and most of them either don't really tan me or after a few days I have major spots where it is coming off. I would LOVE to find something that was really dark and non streaky and fades well. I read great reviews on Fake Bake so it would be great to hear from someone else that has tried it. Thanks in advance.

Michelle:)

RE: fake bake sunless tanning lotion

Michelle,
I tried the Fake Bake a couple yrs ago. If I remember right, you apply it at night. The smell was so bad, I only wore it a couple nights and gave up. The girls that used it at the booth where I bought it sure did have a nice tan though.

Linda

RE: fake bake sunless tanning lotion

Has anyone tried the mystic tan? If so how long does it last and was it worth it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.