Emergen-c

adenspilot

Ok girls (and boys)

Over Christmas I tried some raspberry Emergen-c and was not impressed to say the least. In the words of my younger sister it "tasted like butt."

Today someone gave me a bunch of little packets of apricot-mango multi-vitamin. It's much less butt-like but still not so great to me.

Am I missing something? Is there a secret flavor that makes this so popular?

I like the "Super Orange" (they also used to make a cola flavor that I liked). Some of the other fruit flavors are weird, I grant you. (though 'butt' did not come to mind when I tasted them. On the other hand, a lot of bad-tasting things taste like dirty socks to me....not that I've ever chewed on dirty socks).

I don't think people are drinking it for its 'yummy' flavor.:p

That reminds me I do have a couple of packets around here. I haven't tried these other flavors, I think the 'butt' flavor might be the odd mix of vitamins/minerals or else their chef has a very strange sense of taste:p

I like the Pink Lemonade flavor best. You can also mix it with a little bit of juice to improve the flavor. For a post workout drink, I like to blend 1 packet of Emergen-C with 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder, 1/2 cup juice (I like Peach-Mango V-8 Fusion), water and ice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.