Eggland's Best promos in Cathe orders?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hello, Cathe / SNM:

A thread on the Open Discussion forum got me curious:

Now that there is some sort of sponsorship relationship between Cathe and Eggland's Best, will SNM be inserting EB promos into packages of current and future product orders? Someone received a Timesaver DVD with, if I recall correctly, a coupon and some sort of booklet?

Again, just curious.

A-Jock

Hi A-Jock! I don't have time to look into the OD thread right now but I will just answer your question directly.

Yes, you will get a EB booklet and an EB coupon included with your orders. This will give you an opportunity to experience EB eggs at a discount if you would like to. If not, disregard the insert and enjoy your workout :)

Hello, Cathe / SNM:

A thread on the Open Discussion forum got me curious:

Now that there is some sort of sponsorship relationship between Cathe and Eggland's Best, will SNM be inserting EB promos into packages of current and future product orders? Someone received a Timesaver DVD with, if I recall correctly, a coupon and some sort of booklet?

Again, just curious.

A-Jock

Hi A-Jock! I don't have time to look into the OD thread right now but I will just answer your question directly.

Yes, you will get a EB booklet and an EB coupon included with your orders. This will give you an opportunity to experience EB eggs at a discount if you would like to. If not, disregard the insert and enjoy your workout :)

Can we request that we do not receive the EB information/coupon with our order? I don't want it and hate to just toss it in the trash.

Erica

I'm fairly certain they won't have the dvds separated into those with coupons and those without. Why not just give the coupon to a friend?

Tracy

Can we request that we do not receive the EB information/coupon with our order? I don't want it and hate to just toss it in the trash.

Erica

I often leave coupons I'm not going to use sitting on the shelf with the product so that someone else can take advantage of it.

I often leave coupons I'm not going to use sitting on the shelf with the product so that someone else can take advantage of it.

So you're the grocery store fairy!!! I love you!!!:):):)

I've given coupons to people I see who are eyeballing things I have coupons for that I'm not going to use, but I've never been a shelf-leaver.

Nan

I get the workout..

DW gets the booklet and coupons..

DW cooks us a great breakfast after my workout!!

Sounds like a win-win to me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.