Edit Mode in Cathe App on iPad

bpcw

Cathlete
Ever since the upgrade to iOS 7, after I post something on the forums on the iPad and immediately go back into my post via Edit, the post loses the paragraph separators and becomes just one run-on paragraph. Please look into it--it is so frustrating.
Thanks!

Ever since the upgrade to iOS 7, after I post something on the forums on the iPad and immediately go back into my post via Edit, the post loses the paragraph separators and becomes just one run-on paragraph. Please look into it--it is so frustrating. Thanks!
Any progress on the above?

Would you also please add the capability of seeing 10 previous posts when I reply to posts on the iPad or iPhone? The ability exists on a desktop.

Thank you in advance for making it more user-friendly!
Betty

I use my Ipad 90% of the time when on Cathe forum and prefer not to use the app. I signed on to cathe.com then saved to my home screen. This way when on my Ipad it looks like I am on my desktop. I agree the desktop version is more user friendly.

Hi bpcw, I am making this post trying to replicate the problem you are having. Just trying multiple paragraphs to see what happens.

OK...I see what you are talking about and can replicate the issue. The app is actually programmed by the developer of our forum software, so we will contact them to see if they have a solution.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.