Ebay purchase update RE: 2 Cathe DVD's

beth6395

Cathlete
I just thought I would share. I went ahead and purchased 2 Cathe Dvd's on Ebay TimeSaver and Hardcore Extreme, as you know these are $50.00 each. I purchased them from Monique8020 for 15.00 each and they arrived today Originals used but in Excellent Condition I played them and they played beautifully. I am so glad I made this purchase. So I Now just about have the entire collection. I did purchase all from this site but these 2 I just could not afford the 100.00 and took the chance so you can count on this seller.

Just thought I would share if you see her she is legit.

beth6395

Hi beth6395,
I purchased timesaver, supersets &p ush pull.Rhythmic step+, power hour+, Total Muscle sculpting and body fusion.
They look different than the ones I bought trough Cathe web site.
I read alot on the forum to make me nerves . All my other Cathe DVD's my husband purchased from her website.I own now 34 Cathe!
Wellcome to me in Catheland! Be carefull on ebay! Belinda

Hey Beth-

I just purchased from Monique8020 as well; however, i'm pretty sure my Timesaver DVD is a copy of one and not an original. It plays very poorly. Maybe that's not the right way to state it. It plays fine in the DVD, no skipping etc, but the quality is beyond poor....like when you record something off of your tv. my first clue was the DVD itself. The picture of Cathe that is actually on the DVD doesn't even look right.....something about the coloring makes it look fabricated. And then there is the fact that Cathe doesn't give any greeting on this DVD and there aren't any "previews" or "warnings" like on her other DVDs.

this has been my first questionable purchase with Ebay....I don't buy a lot from there and I'm pretty sure I will probably buy less now.....I'm glad your experience was better....continue to be careful, however.

I was just checking Ebay, I did a search under Monique8020, I am showing that she has 4 copies available of Hardcore Extreme...Just doesn't seem right to me, my first thought would be these are copies, not the originals.

I also came across I lot of people selling Cathe's New DVD's. Does this sound right to you? There are several posts by the same seller, selling the same DVD's.

What are your thoughts on this?
TIA -

Jennifer ~ :)

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

i would be so leary of that situation. i know after i had purchased my DVD from Monique8020 i saw that she had another Timesaver DVD up for bidding. it'd made me nervous, but i always try to give people the benefit of the doubt....but i do believe i was taken.

i did email her and she said that she bought a bunch of DVDs as a "lot" from one seller and while she didn't view all of them the ones she did view were all in above satisfactory condition. she asked that i wait to hear back from her before i leave any type of feedback on Ebay and she did offer to refund my money if i chose to send the DVD back. i'm kind of waiting to hear what more she has to say.

i just don't understand why people would intetionally deceive others when transactions are to be done "in good faith." at least i only paid $18 total.....

My 2 covers and discs front and back seem to be the same as I purchased through Cathe. I have some slight scratching on the side that plays. My sister burns DVD's and hers have a blue or purple cast to the side that plays these are clear just like the new ones I purchased. So I would think that a shading/coloring would be visible if it were copied.

Than again I am no expert just visually comparing.

beth6395

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.