Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Early road trip arrivers come join us for live on Thursday

Discussion in 'Glassboro, NJ - July 24th - Jul 26th, 2015' started by Cathe Friedrich, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Cathe Friedrich Administrator

Hi Road Trippers....
    While I realize that most of you will not be in town this early, in case you are, please feel free to join us for Cathe Live on July 23rd at 9:15am EST.

labnick, Ly10up and jodijodi like this.
  2. jodijodi Cathlete

It just occurred to me today that I should have made plans to come in early enough to go to Cathe Live on Thursday! Oh well, maybe next year! ;-)

Cathe Friedrich likes this.
  3. FiddleFit Cathlete

Well, that would have been fun! My plane lands in the afternoon. On second thought, I should be saving my energy ;)

4. labnick Cathlete

Yeah!!! We get our usual Thursday Live Class plus Friday morning Kickboxing roadtrip class this week? Am I reading this correctly? I was thinking you would be busy with the roadtrip planning and would not be able to have time for Thursday's class. Certainly understandable! But of course we are talking Cathe energy and BAM! we are getting two live classes this week!!!! Sweet!!!

Cathe Friedrich and jodijodi like this.
  5. Cathe Friedrich Administrator

That's right labnick. Just one correction. Friday's kickbox class is in the evening, not morning. I'm sure you knew that but just in case anyone is reading this I just wanted to make the correction to avoid any confusion. :) See you REALLY soon!

6. labnick Cathlete

Thanks! So excited!