Earlier Step Workouts on DVD?

MSU_gal

I read on the VF forum that SNM is expected to release a "Cathe's Classic" DVD this year that will contain some of her earlier step workouts (prior to those on Cardio Hits DVD). Anyone hear about this? I was thinking about ordering a few of her earlier step workouts before diving into her Cardio Hits, but will hold off until the DVD version is released if it will be available in the near future.

Thanks!
Chris

Hey, I've been wondering about this myself! I'd really love to see a couple of "Oldies but Goodies" DVDs from Cathe. Okay, who's pre-ordering?! I'd really like to see Step Jam, Step Heat & Step Max on one. Maybe Mega Step Blast, The Wedding Tape & SNM 1 on the other! I think it would be fun to mix & match segments from all of these, can't wait! Not that I'm not looking forward to a whole new batch, just as soon as Cathe's feeling up to it ;-). Not that I'd want to rush Cathe, after all, she has even more important things to do right now than provide us with new workouts. Congrats Cathe!!

Please! Please! Please!

I greatly prefer using the DVD's to videos, and I'd really to get some of these older workouts into my collection.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.