DVD shipping update 12/2/03

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! A quick update to let you know that UPS just picked up our first large shipment. We are still working on these tonight and will continue to pack these for the next several days. We will update you again in a few days. If you would like to track your order, remember you can do this on our website, but you will only be able to do so AFTER your order is shipped (it's best to wait until after 9pm before you check).

Tis the season to be jolly........... :7

Yay! Thanks so much for the update Cathe. Can I ask if CK Sales was in this first batch of shipments for your Canadian fans? <fingers crossed>.

Thanks so much and I'm eagerly awaiting what sounds like some wonderful DVD's coming our way soon! :7

Cathe thanks so much for the update:) You are one hard working lady! I should know after taking your class}(. Please don't over due it though.

Question for SNM or anyone regarding tracking....

Does that mean that once are pre-order is sent we will receive a tracking and confirmation number via e-mail?

Thanks -

Hi Bebop! Yes, you will receive an email from UPS. Or you can check UPS Tracking from the homepage of cathe.com.

Thank you Cathe and all for everything!

Take care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.