DVD Replacement Update – December 7th

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now thoroughly tested all of the check discs from SONY and have not found any problems. We have even sent check discs to several customers and have received a thumbs on all issues including the “no sound” issue and of course the freezing problem. The only thing left to be done now is for SONY to duplicate the DVD’s and for us to mail them to you. This should happen very shortly and as soon as SONY gives us a final production date we will let you know on this forum. :)

Thanks so much, Cathe, for the update and especially for all of your efforts to correct these matters. You and your company continue to impress!!!

Do we need to register with you somehow if we are experiencing problems with our current DVD's in order to receive the replacements? If so, how?

Thanks!

No you don't. SNM is sending them out to everyone who ordered from them, automatically. It does not want (possibly) defective DVDs flooding the market. You will receive your new DVDs without having to do or say anything, but you will have to send the old ones back to SNM, at their expense I believe.

Clare

Thank you for the update during this busy Holiday season. May GOD bless you and your families today and always.

I was wondering if there was any news. Glad to hear everything checks out good with the new production.

Robin
:)

Thanks Cathe and SNM. All I needed was an update.

Thank you for all your hard work. Your customer service is excellent.

Deb:) :) :D :D

RE: DVD Replacement Update � December 7th

I haven't recieved my replacement dvds, and just wondered who has and if I should be concerned. I'm dying to get them!!!! :) Happy New Year!

RE: DVD Replacement Update � December 7th

hello, I believe in another topic on the Ask Cathe forum, SNM stated they haven't finished sending out all the replacements but should be completed in about a week (?)

I haven't received my 5 either, but they should be here soon.

HTH

Thank you sooo much....you guys are just too fabulous...Can't wait to recd them.....Wishing you and your families a Happy, Blessed, Healthy, New Year......

Love ya,
Loretta

I just received my new DVD's and have to say I didn't have any problem with mine in the first place. But just wanted to say Thank you for being such a stand up person to replace them at your own expense. It really says alot about who you are as a business woman and a person.
You keep on amazing us with your work outs and with your work ethics!!!
Thank you again,
Rebecca:)

>I still hdve not gotten my Drill Max replaced yet. Havnt
>ever been able to do the whole thing!!!

Nevermind!!!!! It Came today!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.