DVD problems

joss

Hi,

I received the Gym styles DVD's last week and viewed them over the weekend. I was disappointed because they started freezing up. It's hard to correct this when you're in the middle of your routine.
Out of curiosity I viewed my other Cathe workouts in the chapter section and mix and match, the same thing happened. I've read that this is a common thing with some players. Any suggestions? I would hate to return them.

Cathe fan,
Joss

Sorry you're having problems but you're just not going to get that kind of a problem with that many DVDs unless something else is going on. What you need to do is test the DVDs on another player. More than likely you either just need to have your players lens cleaned or you have a faulty player. Testing on another player is the only way to isolate the problem.

I had a similar problem. I bought a dvd lens cleaner at Target and it corrected the problem (for the most part). The label said to use the cleaner every 10 hours of play time.

Hi,
Thanks, I'll try to clean the lens and see if that takes care of things. I've had my player for three years and haven't given it a cleaning at all. Every other disc I put in hasn't given me a problem but I'll try the advice and continue to clean it more often.

Joss
:)

>Hi,
>Thanks, I'll try to clean the lens and see if that takes care
>of things. I've had my player for three years and haven't
>given it a cleaning at all. Every other disc I put in hasn't
>given me a problem but I'll try the advice and continue to
>clean it more often.
>
>Joss
>:)

If the cleaning doesn't help you can e-mail customer service with your problem. They will more than likely send an envelope for you to send just the disc back in and in the meantime you will get a replacement. They did this for me and since I had such great service I have bought at least $200 more worth of Cathe stuff!!!!!:p It's a healthy addiction!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.