dvd outline....

dsilva

hello SNM,
i am wondering if you will be enclosing a program outline with the dvd's as to how the original workouts that have been recorded on the vhs are suppose to go....(just to give an idea at the beginning and then we can go on our own and be creative!! =0) ) if publishing this "outline" with the dvds will be impossible, would it be possible for those of us who are purchasing the dvds to obtain a posting on your website of the program outlines from the vhs?

eagerly awaiting an answer,
diana =0)

program outline

We're not going to have anything like this on our packaging; However, we will have tons of information, form pointers, modifications and tips on how to use these videos on our website.
happy.gif

In One Place, SNM?

Hi,

Maybe this is obvious, but I was wondering if all this DVD info would be in one place? Hopefully, not individual posts that we have to search for.

Helen Z

speaking of dvds...

...sorry to be a pain, but all this talk about the new videos is KILLING ME!!!! Any update on the progress of getting the DVDs out to desparate, anxious people like me would be great! The info you guys have provided regarding the chapters (upper and lower splits) and outlines is making crazy
wink.gif
Keep up the good work-the things I've been hearing regarding the new 8pack are AMAZING!!!!
anxious in Iowa
wink.gif

julie

Inoformation on DVD programs...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-00 AT 08:40PM (EST)</font></center>

hi SNM,
in regards to your reply, i was wondering if you will have the information on the web when the dvd's come out. i am really contemplating on just purchasing the videos but then i won't have as much freedom with the routines. i would like, however, to know how the videos are done so that at first i can follow them ...
diana

Dvd's

If I inderstand you correctly, you want to know how the DVD's are done???

With the DVD's you can play all the workouts in their entirety just like the videos....or you can choose a particular chapter of a workout (all workouts are divided into chapters. Some have as few as 4 chapters while the most has 9)....or you can program your DVD Player to mix and match different segments from the diferent workouts.

Every workout has a menu screen that will let you choose to play the entire program or select chapters. All the menu screens have 30 second clips that repeat themselves.These clips make it easy for you to know what chapter you would like to do.

We have also added two bonus sections on the 6pack DVD. Upper Body Split contains all 5 upper body workouts from the Cross Train Xpress series. Just select this button and all the upper body workouts will play in the correct order one after the other. All Abs has all the Ab routines from all the videos. The advantage of this is you don't have to switch disc and/or you can do a longer ab routine if you like.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.