Due Dates

purple_magada

Cathlete
When are all of us due? I never know unless I look at one of your tickers. Also, do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

I'm due October 6th. We don't know the gender yet. I think it is a girl.

Great post, Dana!

I'm due May 19th. I'm having boy.

HOw about we include the baby's name if we have it picked out too! Even if you don't know the sex, just let us know what the name will be for boy or girl!

Our boy's name will be Joseph Howard.

:+ :7 :+

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

I'm due the day before Sandra, Sept. 17, which is 2 days before my 30th birthday. Maybe the baby will come early. Gender and name uncertain at this time. I also think we are having a girl. I guess I'll have to wait until the end of next month to know for sure.

I'm due November 8th. It's of course way to early to tell girl or boy. I'd like a girl, but boys are so fun so really either would be great!

i'm due 9/2 but will most likely go in 8/27 for a repeat c-section.
we are having a boy...his first name will be jayden...middle name to be determined.

My due date is June 19th, but I'll most likely go early (at least that's what the doctors think any way.) It's a girl, and we are thinking of naming her Brianna. We already have a son, Bryant, who is 27 months old.

Lindzebird

Wow, so many of us are due around the same time. I'm due September 13th with unknown type baby number three. We want a girl, but neither of us will commit too much to that as we don't want to be disappointed. We have two boys already (Jaylen 5 and Kenyen 13 months). Can I mention that I am NOT supposed to be pregnant again!! I'm okay with it now, but I was in complete denial for about three months.

Carla

We are due on November 3rd. I am actually kind of sad about that because my Grandmother died last December and her birthday is November 4th. I do not want to deliver soon to that because I do not want my mother to be conflicted with sadness at the same time.

We will not find out the sex but so far I feel it is a girl. Probably because I want a boy so bad ;)

If I darn ticker worked, you would know exactly how far I am!

I'm having a girl due July 10. I have a little guy, Maxwell, who is 19 months. I'm still posting with the Fit Moms who had babies around the time he came.

hi, i'm new here. i lurk more than i post but i am 8 weeks and my EDD is November 9th. we don't want to know the sex but if its a boy it'll be Colby Juel II and if it's a girl it'll be Zoey Simone.

Luz

I think I"m the newest prego one. I think we'll let the sex be a surprise.

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your s

Melanie,

Looks like we will have the same due date! I go to see my ob/gyn tomorrow and he may change that...but as far as I'm concerned (since I know my ovulation date) I'm due December 8th as well.

Janna

Hi Janna. I know the conception date, it was March 17th I think. I haven't made an appt for the ob/gyn yet. I thought it was closer to 12 wks before the appt is made. I better call soon. :)
BTW, we'll be looking for "J" names again. I really like Janna, or Jenna. :D Do you like your name?

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

.png
[/url]

Hi Melanie:

Yes, I have always liked my name. I was just thinking about it the other day actually...it's not an overly common name, but it's not one that's so uncommon either people haven't heard of it. My dad wanted me to be called Joanna, but my mom really wanted Janna (I'm glad she won).
I have a niece named Jenna. I like that name too.

When I went to the doctor he gave me the due date of December 3rd. Although, I'm sure my conception date was March 17th....
He may change my due date when I go in for my ultrasound in a few weeks.

Any morning sickness yet? I don't really have any. Just excessive saliva, but I'm used to it now and it doesn't really bother me.

Take Care,

Janna

Did you dr base your due date on your last period? I was wondering why your ticker shows you are further along when you're due the same day as me?
Little to no nausea as of yet. :)

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

.png
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.