dropped a weight

mmnn

Hey everyone, Just a warning to hold on to your weights when doing pullovers on pyramid upper. Today i was doing them, and i dropped the weight on my forhead. It killed!! Ihave a big bump on it, but i am doing fine now. Just thought i'd warn you all

OUCHIE!!! That hurts like a bugger doesn't it? I dropped the barbell across the bridge of my nose once. I thought for sure I would have black eyes & a broken nose. Fortunately, I didn't!

Double ouch!! Knocking myself on the forhead while doing pullovers or lying triceps extensions in always a concern for me...I'm such a klutz. I don't go as heavy as I might just because of that! Anyway I'm glad you're alright...bet you won't repeat that one again!!:)

Oh my gosh! I can't tell you how many times I've wondered about dropping a weight on myself when I've been doing those very exercises! Hope you're all right, that must have given you a major jolt!

Ouch! You're lucky you weren't hurt more seriously! Were you holding the weight the way Cathe does on this tape? I find that to be a very risky position, and prefer to use the "both hands around the end of the dumbbell" hold, which feels much more secure (especially since I'm using heavier weights than Cathe: there's no way I'd use the hold they do on anything heavier than 15#--I tried it--- and even then, I prefer the "end of dumbbell" hold).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.