Drop Two Sizes DVD Program - Rachel Cosgrove

workout

Cathlete
Hello, has anybody ever heard or done this program? It from Rachel Cosgrove, Drop Two Sizes DVD program; a 12 week program. There is a book by the same name too.

Thanks.

Hi,

You should visit Video Fitness Forum. There's several threads discussing this program. Also, there are several online deals (discussed there) going on.

TMJ

I've looked at it because Women's Health ask me to buy it via email several times per week!

However, it's not rocket science and Cosgrove's message is not really any different from Cathe's. Weight training is the key. So, I'm sticking with all the Cathe workouts I already own, and concentrating on Cathe's message, rather than anyone else's.

If you have Xtrain, LIS and STS, throwing Crossfire and To the Max into the mix, you don't need Cosgrove's anything, quite honestly.

Save your $, focus on the workouts you already invested in.

Clare

I was about to post that you should give it a shot just b/c the program is so inexpensive but then I remember what happened when I bought a dvd program for that exact reason....It sucked and I ended up selling it!:rolleyes:

Not much help, am I? :p LOL

Check out the book which has the plan laid out (with some different exercises ... For example the DVDs do not use a pull up bar ... Just dumbbells and a mat). If you are not into compound exercises you may not care for it.

Food for thoughts ;-)

I've looked at it because Women's Health ask me to buy it via email several times per week!

However, it's not rocket science and Cosgrove's message is not really any different from Cathe's. Weight training is the key. So, I'm sticking with all the Cathe workouts I already own, and concentrating on Cathe's message, rather than anyone else's.

If you have Xtrain, LIS and STS, throwing Crossfire and To the Max into the mix, you don't need Cosgrove's anything, quite honestly.

Save your $, focus on the workouts you already invested in.

Clare

To reply to the question, I have not heard of this program and i won't order it. Clare post is summing up my thoughts on this.:D

Sorry for not helping much :p:eek:

To Clare,

I admire your honesty above!

I personally do not follow the crowd into purchasing various program, To avoid ending up *hording* workouts. It is not about the quantity of various program collected:p:p:p. Well I already have over hundred program :D.What is important is the time, effort and result gained over a reasonable time scale.

I have purchased low quality program claiming to "transform my body into a Hollywood Goddess" only to found out after two weeks; the production quality, instructions are poor and or the form of the instruction is questionable. Also I found out 4 weeks after, I would not reach for the program in any near future.

Save money buddies:cool:

Last edited:
I have purchased so many weight loss "programs" and they all follow the same principle of diet and exercise. All of them. It came down to me doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I believe we have to find the one thing that makes us realize what we need to do to make it work. Jenny Craig was my one thing.

Hello Cathletes, thanks for the great opinions - I trust this group so much. I looked at the book and honestly, it seems like they are not quite "challenging" in my opinion - nothing new. In fact, Rachel Cosgrove says to weigh your purse and then double it and that will be the weight you will use for the workout - WHAT!!! Cathe is still by far the best and the most superior instructor out there. I have other programs but honestly Cathe is the only one that I've gotten results = Cathe knows her stuff. I have LIS, XTrain, STS, Crossfit and many more that are challenging, awesome and fun. Like Clare mentioned, I don't need anything else, Clare's right. :)

LOL

Hello Cathletes, thanks for the great opinions - I trust this group so much. I looked at the book and honestly, it seems like they are not quite "challenging" in my opinion - nothing new. In fact, Rachel Cosgrove says to weigh your purse and then double it and that will be the weight you will use for the workout - WHAT!!! Cathe is still by far the best and the most superior instructor out there. I have other programs but honestly Cathe is the only one that I've gotten results = Cathe knows her stuff. I have LIS, XTrain, STS, Crossfit and many more that are challenging, awesome and fun. Like Clare mentioned, I don't need anything else, Clare's right. :)

:D:D:D:D:D
Lol She must have been having a laugh!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.