Drop one more size!

Heidisue

Cathlete
Hi there. I just need to drop one more size to fit back into my pants. I was thinking of getting the step with Cathe's advanced step workouts. What has given you the best results in shrinking your butt and thighs? I don't want to bulk up but tone. Please help! I go to my closet and I don't have anything to wear, or I do just it's extremely tight. :-(

Leg and Glutes is a great one for sweating a storm and toning. Another great one is LowMax! GL it CAN be done! :)

I have been looking at those two DVDs and they do look really good. Thanks for the input. It helps me make a decision between which ones to get. Wish me luck. My goal is to be back in my jeans by the end of the summer, if not sooner!?!? There still is hope. No shopping for me until I get there.

Heidi, wow, no shopping til you fit in your jeans! I went out to local thrift stores and bought clothes one size bigger til my figure returns. For butt/thigh toning without bulk I recommend tae bo and turbo jam. For fatburning, I recommend cathe's imax 2 and 3 as well as stepblast. When did you have your baby?

HI Heidisue,
here's what worked for me. CARDIO, no bulk!! But definite tone. The classics Vol. 1, they all made me super skinny 6 months post with my first. My sis came into town and she was like "wow your butt is smaller than ever". My teeny jeans were big in those exact areas you're asking about (size 3)! 8 inch height. I used to do cycle and stairmaster, etc but they do add quite a bit of muscle. After I had baby #1 I only did Cathe and looked better than ever ;-) ;-)

I agree, that I love Lo Max, I'll do plenty of it post #2, I still do it now at 32 months and my butt and legs look pretty darn good for being so preg:eek: ;)

Thanks for the referrals.

Shopaholic- Thrift stores are a great idea. I hate to spend a lot of money on clothes that (I hope) I am only in for a few months. I have to say, I am attached to my old clothing. My baby will be nine months on the 5th of June. She is crawling and, with my help, walking all over. I don't get much done except when she is napping. She is worth every bit :)

CurlyQtee- You have been working hard. I bet it makes you feel great when you go in 6 month post-preg appt and your doc says "Look's like your back to your old shape again!" I am not sure if I know what tapes are "The Classics" vol 1. Is it on Cathe's website?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.