drill max rocks

NY25

Cathlete
So, I did drill max today. Well, did may be a little of an exaggeration. Did most of is more accurate. FUN!!!!
Also, deceptively challenging. Very Bootcamp in style, which I really enjoy. I also like the additional functional fitness features. Being that cardio is my weakness, this was challenging, but I look forward to great gains as a result. The upside to it is the fun factor - I won't be loath to do it. Enjoy!!

I just previewed this on the video clips and I "likey" very much from what I see.

I wanted to ask how long this tape is? Is it posted anywhere here about the times of each of these tapes????

thanks in advanced:)
Gloria

Drill Max ROCKS, the entire workout is FUN!!! I was WHOOPING & HOLLERING through this whole thing!! Those football drills are a killer for your calves & then Cathe makes you go right into Burpees & if that isn't enough she expects you to jump on & off the step. You have to do Burpees 4-5 x can't remember I was huffin & a puffin! Excellent workout its hard on your shoulders too but in a good way.}( Bootcamp feel to it definitely (think P90X) but with a new twist. LOVED IT!!! Enoy everybody! Kathy:D

Cathe, I don't likey, I lovey!

You're killing my workout routine though--I thought I had it down to a science & now I have to find another day for circuit training.

Since you're such a magician, can you do me a favor & add an 8th day to the week? ;-)

Torture, torture, torture. I don't mean the workout, I mean the waiting!!!! I didn't preorder until .... early September '06, so I don't think I've shipped yet. I'm DYING for these, and DrillMax is the one I'm dying for the most! I'm beyond thrilled to hear that it's as fabu as it looks from the clips.

m.

I'm not sure what it was in Drill Max, but my shoulders are sore today. Wow. Now I have to go back to see why!

I love Drill Max,

I love that the drills are tough but you get a little rest and do it again. I love the weight training, it keeps the heart pumping the whole time. I was huffig and puffing all the way. I followed this with the floor & Core section of Butts & Guts, what a workout!

I haven't done all of Butts & Guts but I like it a lot.

Thank you Cathe for another great series!

I definitely agree--just finished Drill Max and I can't wait to do it again (ask me again when the adrenalin high ceases and the DOMS kick in!)

It is a lot of fun, everyone looks amazing in it, and it works you good EVERYWHERE!

Thanks Cathe!

Dukechick :)

I ordered the butt and gutts video first. However, from all these great reviews I am going to order drill max as well. I was wondering do you really have to purchase an step for this workout routine. I read through the preview and maybe only 2 segments were required for you to use the step. I have the stability ball, resistant band, and weights needed for the routine. Please let me know if it is necessary to buy the step equipment.

fitmom-michelle:

I agree that Drill Max rocks....I havent done any cathe cardio(just weights) for 2 months because I did not want to be burned out when the new series arrive. I am not disappointed!!! I cant believe that my heart rate monitor says that i burned 791 calories! and that was even when I stopped for a breather during the cardio drills.

But I do have just one question, how often should drill max be done during a week. I was hoping to do this workout at least 2x maybe 3x, if time permits and in between due cardio fusion 1-2x a week. Or,and, is it ok to due drill max one day and the low impact circuit the next or do I need a break in between.

I havent tried to other yet, but will do so shortly (2days maybe) and thanks for the surprise gift. Good health to all, Chap...

I loved drill max!! I just did it today. The boot camp style with the longer cardios was great and I loved all the pushup variations. I can't wait to try the premixes.

To the woman who asked if you really needed a step to do this workout--I'd say no. I think the parts that use the step could be easily modified. I am thinking of buying this workout for a "choreography-phobic" friend, once the freezing issue is resolved, because she wants intensity without complexity. This one delivers!!

Maggie:)

Did drillmax yesterday, have serious lower body DOMS today! Yahoo! Love that feeling!!!!(I think)

I have only done Drill Max so far and absoluletly loved it too. I was glowing bigtime when done. (SWEAT!) It was such a fun routine. I really liked the three jump & turn segment and then the switch to the bounding moves/skip. FUN time! LOVED the whole workout!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I just previewed this one and WOW WOW WOW! Enthusiastic applause to Cathe-you are an amazing woman with such talent, creativity, and dare I say telepathy :eek: This routine is unlike any of the other ones with the variety of exercises, equipment, and fun choreography; just what the long time Cathe fans needed to shake things up and not be bored. I loved watching your synchronized stability ball section- it looked like a beautiful dance routine. I am always pleasantly surprised with the amount of new, fun, and challenging but doable choreography you come up with for your latest series.

My only problem with DM is why didn't my dvd come with spring-loaded shoes and batteries? :9

Cecilia

I just finished Drill Max and my legs are still shaking! Wow! What a fun and challenging workout. I am just exhausted, but in a good way. THANK YOU CATHE!!!!

Maggie thanks for answering my question. I will most likely buy DM now. I am looking forward to a new challenging workout without the boredom. I will be sure to modify the parts where Cathe uses an step.

Have a wonderful day. Keep up the good work!

I did Drill Max today and absolutely LOVED it!!! So fun, challenging, exhausting and did I mention FUN!!! Thank you, Cathe for creating this masterpiece!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.